Deuter ACT Lite 60+10 SLWomen's Hiking Backpack
|Price:||$124.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$84.05 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- By Women, For Women - Women's backs are generally shorter than men's; Deuter's SL carry system is designed not only to accommodate this, but also account for other anatomical differences; SL packs bring together the latest physiological science and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirContact ventilation back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Lighten Up - Crossed aluminium stays create an ultralight, flexible, yet stable internal frame that follows your body movements; The profiled X-frame transfers weight onto the hips; Slim and anatomically shaped hip wings ensure even, comfortable load distribution
- Features and Functionality - Deuter has married a passion for mountaineering with innovative German engineering since 1898; The result is a pack whose features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: compression straps, specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places; even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- Built to Last - A 35-65 blend of Super-Polytex polyester and Ripstop 210 nylon gives the ACT Lite packs high-performance durability without extra weight; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer even on long-range treks through punishing terrain
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Deuter ACT Lite 60+10 SL Trekking Backpack
The best-selling Deuter ACT Lite 60 + 10 SL takes the weight off of packing for a long trip. With a direct load transfer to the hips and Deuter's classic AirComfort Lite back system, you will not only be more comfortable, you'll also stay dry and cool for the long haul. This feature-rich rucksack is compatible with 2 or 3-liter hydration systems, includes Vari Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length, and is equipped with a variety of storage solutions (lid and hipbelt pockets, stretch side pockets, ice axe and hiking pole loops, adjustable front pocket, easy-access bottom compartment, and well-placed zip front access to items buried deep in the pack). This 60-liter pack gets a 10-liter boost from the combination of an adjustable lid and double-layer drawcord closure. Side compression straps regulate weight transfer and add extra stability. The special "Tri-glide" buckles make it easy to position load adjustment straps.
Innovation is Our Heritage
Since 1898 innovation and quality design have characterized our brand; fit, ventilation and function are the key factors that shape each pack and have defined a company history rich in innovation from the first fully ventilated back system (the Aircomfort) to safety certified child carriers and back protectors for bike packs. Every Deuter product tells a story and we are committed to the elements of those stories reflecting our dedication to sustainability, longevity, functionality, and family.
Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
At Deuter there are no compromises, every step of our journey is committed to environmental and social responsibility. We are beyond proud to partner with the Fair Wear Foundation who supports our commitment to higher work and supply chain conditions and bluesign who eliminates harmful substances throughout the manufacturing process by controlling standards for an eco conscious and safe production.
ACT Lite 60+10 SL Product Features
Lighten up with an exceptional fit and even load distribution. Deuter back systems are designed to lighten heavy loads through innovative ventilation and stabilization features that keep the load close to the body and reduce perspiration by 15-25%. Special attention to ergonomics warrants a body hugging and precise fit with optimized load transfer to the hips to relieve the back and shoulders.
The Aircontact lite backsystem with VariFlex creates a flexible carrying system with pivoting hip fins to follow complex body movements and two ergonomically formed V-shape aluminum stays to direct load transfer to the hips. Pull forward construction at the shoulders and hips creates precision load control and specialized layers of hollow chamber foam technology ventilate by pumping warmth and moisture away from the body with every move.
The +10 L collar neck has dual closures to allow for easy and secure extension of the pack volume for 10 additional liters. The pack lid is also fully height adjustable to accommodate additional volume without compromising pack stability. The flexible volume allows for convenient accommodation of food, water or even souvenirs along the way and essentially creates two different pack sizes in one.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Theres tons of adjustments you can make as well, since it's a one-size fits all. I also love the extra 10L extensibility/ability to close out the bottom into its own compartment. Love the color as well (light blue). I've taken this on several backpacking trips now and it's awesome. It's not quite carry on size for traveling unfortunately.
I will note though the important of trying on packs before purchasing them!! I almost bought an osprey pack assuming it would fit due to the measurements, and I'm so glad I went and tried them on first. Would recommend going to a store and trying on the pack (with weights added) before purchasing one.
Shopping tips: As mentioned, this pack does not include a rain cover from the manufacturer. The Deuter logo, “rain cover 3”, which fits packs 45-90 liters is available for about $35. Also, while the pack is hydration compatible, it does not include a bladder. The 3L offered by Deuter is produced by “Source” and goes for about $33 on Amazon. However, you can find 3L bladders by Source, without the Deuter logo, here on Amazon for about $18; and they are very nice, durable, and easy to clean. This pack has a very deep and wide interior pocket which would easily accommodate bladders of various brands and sizes. It also has a Velcro hang loop for a bladder, but the Velcro isn’t terribly strong.
Fit: Although this product description indicates that this is a unisex pack, for those not familiar with Deuter, the “SL” (Slim Line) is actually designed for women. The shoulder yoke is narrower, the shoulder strap padding is not as wide, and the hip belt is angled more for a woman’s hips. That’s not to say that men couldn’t wear it, but there’s that tidbit of info.
I read (elsewhere) that this bag will fit torso lengths 14”-20”… My torso measurement comes in under 18” – the pack offers 11 adjustment loops, and I had to use the next to the last bottom loop to find my perfect fit. It is my opinion that those people with an even shorter torso length than mine, just may run out of adjustment points on this particular pack. Also of note, by using the bottom adjustments, this means the top of the pack may rise above your head; so that’s something to think about if you travel in areas with low hanging limbs or when passing through rock formations.
The pack has two sets of buckles for attaching the load lifter straps which makes it nice to fine tune the fit for people of different torso lengths. There is ample padding along the back, hips and straps, although I would have liked a little wider padding at the tapered end of the straps because I’m chesty. I find I have to nudge the narrow ends over a bit to keep them from digging in. Overall I found the pack comfortable and I don’t get any sore spots.
Capacity: I prefer to keep most everything I carry inside my pack, and this bag offers plenty of room for me to do that. Although there are plenty of handy gear loops on the bag for those who like to lash things on. The floating lid is easily adjustable over the 10 liter expansion collar. I especially love the extra roomy sleeping bag compartment on this pack, it could easily fit a bulky bag, but I can fit my 45 degree bag, air mat, pillow, clothes sack, and a couple other small items in there. The zippered interior divider is handy for customizing storage space for your needs. I can easily fit my base weight gear (about 18 lbs.) and still have plenty of room for several days of food, fuel and water.
Overall, I love