Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Deuter ACT Lite 40 + 10 Ultralight Trekking Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super-PolytexRipstop 210Macro Lite 210
- Engineered with Innovation - Deuter's ACT Lite packs bring together all around versatility and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction; Designed to keep the load weight close to the body this pack distributes weight effectively so you can go further without discomfort
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirContact ventilation back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Lighten Up - Crossed aluminium stays create an ultralight, flexible, yet stable internal frame that follows your body movements; The profiled X-frame transfers weight onto the hips; Slim and anatomically shaped hip wings ensure even, comfortable load distribution
- Features and Functionality - Deuter has married a passion for mountaineering with innovative German engineering since 1898; The result is a pack whose features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: compression straps, specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places; even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- Built to Last - A 35-65 blend of Super-Polytex polyester and Ripstop 210 nylon gives the ACT Lite packs high-performance durability without extra weight; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer even on long-range treks through punishing terrain
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Deuter ACT Lite 40 + 10 pack is both sleek and spacious while offering a lightweight carrying system. From trekking and mountaineering tours to overnights in the front country, this pack boasts comfort and convenience with Deuter's classic AirContact Lite back system. This feature-rich rucksack is compatible with 2 or 3-liter hydration systems, includes Vari Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length, and is equipped with a variety of storage solutions (lid and hipbelt pockets, stretch side pockets, ice axe and hiking pole loops, adjustable front pocket, easy-access bottom compartment, and well-placed zip front access to items buried deep in the pack). This 40-liter pack gets a 10-liter boost from the combination of an adjustable lid and double-layer drawcord closure. Side compression straps regulate weight transfer and add extra stability. The special "Tri-glide" buckles make it easy to position load adjustment straps.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Expandable 10L storage
Sturdy (It took a lot of abuse)
Good weight placement on back
Cons- Buckles could be sturdier (they were great about replacement though)
- Only one hip pouch