Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Deuter ACT Lite 45+10 SL Women's Hiking Backpack
|Price:||$145.55 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$43.45 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super-PolytexRipstop 210Macro Lite 210
- By Women, For Women - Women's backs are generally shorter than men's; Deuter's SL carry system is designed not only to accommodate this, but also account for other anatomical differences; SL packs bring together the latest physiological science and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction
- Maximum Ventilation - Deuter's innovative AirContact ventilation back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air moving warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs
- Lighten Up - Crossed aluminium stays create an ultralight, flexible, yet stable internal frame that follows your body movements; The profiled X-frame transfers weight onto the hips; Slim and anatomically shaped hip wings ensure even, comfortable load distribution
- Features and Functionality - Deuter has married a passion for mountaineering with innovative German engineering since 1898; The result is a pack whose features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: compression straps, specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places; even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- Built to Last - A 35-65 blend of Super-Polytex polyester and Ripstop 210 nylon gives the ACT Lite packs high-performance durability without extra weight; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer even on long-range treks through punishing terrain
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Fit to Size Description|
|Item Dimensions||30 x 75 x 25 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.7 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Deuter ACT Lite 45+10 SL Trekking Backpack
Innovation is Our Heritage
Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
ACT Lite 45+10 SL Product Features
Lighten up with an exceptional fit and even load distribution. Deuter back systems are designed to lighten heavy loads through innovative ventilation and stabilization features that keep the load close to the body and reduce perspiration by 15-25%. Special attention to ergonomics warrants a body hugging and precise fit with optimized load transfer to the hips to relieve the back and shoulders.
The Aircontact lite backsystem with VariFlex creates a flexible carrying system with pivoting hip fins to follow complex body movements and two ergonomically formed V-shape aluminum stays to direct load transfer to the hips. Pull forward construction at the shoulders and hips creates precision load control and specialized layers of hollow chamber foam technology ventilate by pumping warmth and moisture away from the body with every move.
The +10 L collar neck has dual closures to allow for easy and secure extension of the pack volume for 10 additional liters. The pack lid is also fully height adjustable to accommodate additional volume without compromising pack stability. The flexible volume allows for convenient accommodation of food, water or even souvenirs along the way and essentially creates two different pack sizes in one.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: When wearing this pack, it is difficult for me to reach items in the side pockets. Also the waist band pocket (while handy) is difficult to zip closed with one hand. The bladder that I paid $40 that is designed for this pack started leaking by the second season I used it. Save your money and buy one from Walmart - it is cheaper and will last you longer.
I took it on a total of 8 flights and kept it as a carry-on each time. I did NOT have the extra section at the top expanded, however. If you use that expansion, they will probably make you check it, as it would have to go sideways in the overhead compartment.
Note: I bought this on amazon through Moosejaw because I have prime. If you buy it on Moosejaw's site, it's the same price, but you don't have free expedited shipping.