- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 10.2 x 7.1 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013FX2JCU
- Item model number: 3312174100
- Average Customer Review: 64 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,791 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Deuter Speed Lite 20 Ultralight 20 Liter Hiking Backpack
|Price:||$89.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ENGINEERED WITH INNOVATION - Deuter's Speed Lite packs bring together all around versatility and advanced ergonomics to deliver optimal comfort and performance through anatomically-sound construction; Padded AirMesh shoulder straps, a height-adjustable chest strap and removable hip belt give you total control over fit; Compression straps double up for ski, pole, or ice axe attachment
- LIGHTEN UP - A flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability without weighing you down; The U-frame teams up with the Speed Lite's unique V-cut profile to create a compact carry system with an optimal load center making this 1lb 3 oz (0.54kg) pack ideal for fast-paced endurance sports, alpine day hikes, or as a summit backpack for mountaineering
- FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY - The Speed Lite's features provide everything you need and nothing you don't: specialized compartments for your 3-liter hydration system, valuables, and wet gear or clothing; mesh side pockets for snacks or water bottles; mesh front pocket for gloves, skins, etc.; 3M reflectors for visibility; reinforced pull loops on zippers; even a SOS-Label with life-saving tips in case something goes wrong
- BUILT TO LAST - Speed Lite packs have a reinforced base and are made from HexLite Polyamide and Ripstop Nylon for lightweight, high-performance durability; Strong ripstop threads and quality PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant, allowing them to work harder and last longer
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Deuter USA, Inc. warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Deuter Speed Lite 20 Ultralight Hiking Backpack
The Deuter Speed Lite 20 backpack knows no limits. Whether you're using it for adventure racing, alpine sport-climbing, short ski tours, or for a summit push on longer trekking tours, this pack is lightweight, versatile and has a sleek silhouette that makes fast packing a breeze. With a 20-liter capacity that can comfortably carry up to 12 lbs (5.4kg), you can keep your most essential items on hand. Measures 19 x 10 x 7 in.
Innovation is Our Heritage
Since 1898 innovation and quality design have characterized our brand; fit, ventilation and function are the key factors that shape each pack and have defined a company history rich in innovation from the first fully ventilated back system (the Aircomfort) to safety certified child carriers and back protectors for bike packs. Every Deuter product tells a story and we are committed to the elements of those stories reflecting our dedication to sustainability, longevity, functionality, and family.
Committed to Environmental & Social Responsibility
At Deuter there are no compromises, every step of our journey is committed to environmental and social responsibility. We are beyond proud to partner with the Fair Wear Foundation who supports our commitment to higher work and supply chain conditions and bluesign who eliminates harmful substances throughout the manufacturing process by controlling standards for an an eco concious and safe production.
Speed Lite 20 Product Features
Reduced to the essentials with maximum functionality in mind Deuter’s alpine packs are designed for durability and versatility. Flexible and ergonomic frames, removable pivoting hip belts and waist straps, ski, ice axe, and pole attachment points, gear loops and easy access interior compartments are just some of the amenities found throughout.
The Deuter alpine pack line up is a minimalistic, highly functional fleet of packs designed specifically for the demanding and technical worlds of climbing and mountaineering. Intended to provide lightweight yet stable balance in extreme alpine environments these packs deliver on the collaborative efforts of Deuter’s team of expedition professionals and mountain athletes bringing together a history rich in passion for the mountains and the new adaptability of athleticisim in climbing.
Lighten up with an exceptional fit and even load distribution. Deuter’s alpine and lite back systems are designed to keep the load close to the body and preserve flexibility through innovative ventilation and stabilization features while special attention to ergonomics warrants a body hugging and precise fit with optimized load transfer to the hips. The result is a pack that maximizes your strength in the mountains and reduces perspiration by 15%.
Color: Black/Granite | Size: 20 Liter
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
* A "big haul" laptop work bag - for that I have the Deuter Giga Pro 31
* An ascent-hike day pack - for that I have the Lowe Alpine Airzone 28
* A DSLR photo-day bag - for that I have the Lowepro Fastpack 250
What it *is* excellent for is your every-day carry; with plenty of space for a laptop, a tablet, a jacket (especially with the mod below), some food, various chargers/batteries, wallet, keys, glasses, water bottles and all of the other stuff you want with you for a day around town or light hiking. A great feature is the ability to remove the internal flexible frame so you can roll it up and stuff it into another bag.
Granted this bag might seem a bit spendy for what it is, but it's got great design, construction and materials - and you can get it cheaper elsewhere by waiting for 20% off sales. Also, this bag doesn't have all of the features of the Osprey Talon 22, but it's cheaper and, for me it has all the RIGHT features and few that the Osprey doesn't have like the reversible compression straps; they're genius because you can easily carry things like a tripod (or skis or a snowboard) - don't cut them off! Now, like I said, this isn't a full-on camera bag but I use it as one for little outings when I have just the DSLR body and a lens or two.
Some people have criticized the front pocket as being hard to get stuff in to - that's true ... but it's perfect for me because it means things also doesn't fall out and are easily accessible without unzipping anything. That and the reversible straps are my favorite features of the bag.
Speaking of the front pocket, the one thing this pack doesn't have is shockcord to stuff a jacket, sweater, or whatever - but that's easily modded like this: buy this Shock Cord,this Barrel Cord Lock, and this Zipcord Closure. Thread it through the compression loops and under the reflective tab at the bottom, the spare can even tuck into the loop pocket. After about 2 minutes of work it looks like the attached pic.
Overall, this a great EDC pack.
One small top compartment, one large inner compartment with a small pouch inside that. One outside non-zippered compartment. Two mesh side pockets. Pockets are big enough to hold a Nalgene but not big enough to keep it secure.
Bag seems solid, good options for strapping. Would like to see a mesh cover to strap a helmet or raincoat to outside.