- Mass Market Paperback
- Publisher: Ballantine Books; Reissue edition (April 22, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 034537648X
- ISBN-13: 978-0345376480
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,796,220 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Developing a 21st Century Mind Mass Market Paperback – April 22, 1992
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Inside Flap
g marketplaces, economic upheavals, and a diversified population, people must change to survive in the business world of the 21st century. Corporate psychologist Martha Sinetar, author of the bestseller Do What You Love, The Money Will Follow shows how to access creative thinking to survive the coming power shifts. HC: Villard.