- Series: Artech House Computer Security Series
- Hardcover: 308 pages
- Publisher: Artech House Publishers (February 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580532950
- ISBN-13: 978-1580532952
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 1 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,277,936 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #28 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > CORBA
- #769 in Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware & DIY > Microprocessors & System Design > Computer Design
- #1956 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Developing Secure Distributed Systems with CORBA
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Ulrich Lang, a researcher at the University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory, co-founder and Research Director of ObjectSecurity Ltd., received his M.Sc. in Information Security from Royal Holloway College, at the University of London. Before that, he studied computer science with management at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat in Munich, Germany. Rudolf Schreiner, co-founder and Chief Technology Officer of ObjectSecurity Ltd., a consultancy specialized in distributed systems security, received his Dipl.-Phys. from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat in Munich (Germany) in 1993. Before his career at ObjectSecurity Ltd., he worked as a freelance programmer and consultant on various computer security projects.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?