- Paperback: 454 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415876052
- ISBN-13: 978-0415876056
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #105,753 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Developing and Validating Test Items 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Thomas M. Haladyna is Professor Emeritus at Arizona State University, US.
Michael C. Rodriguez is Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Minnesota, US.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?