- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press; 1 edition (July 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335241794
- ISBN-13: 978-0335241798
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,735,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Developing Writers: Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Richard Andrews is Professor in English at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
Anna Smith is a teacher and researcher in English Education at New York University, USA.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|