- Series: International Series on Technology Policy and Innovation
- Hardcover: 366 pages
- Publisher: Purdue University Press (December 25, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557533555
- ISBN-13: 978-1557533555
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,605,479 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Regional Development and Conditions for Innovation in the Network Society (International Series on Technology Policy and Innovation) Hardcover – December 25, 2005
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more