- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: National Assoc for the Education of Young Children (January 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 093598979X
- ISBN-13: 978-0935989793
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #560,071 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs (N.A.E.Y.C. Series #234)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured education & teaching resources
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More than a half a million early childhood educators, other professionals, decision makers, and parents have read the previous edition of this book. This newer edition resulted from nearly a decade of lively discussion, ongoing research, and a broader base of experience following the first edition.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?