Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.90 shipping
Deviant Moon Tarot Borderless Edition Paperback – January 10, 2014
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what I love about the deck:
1. Stunning graphics. Since only the major arcana have the name of the card on them, the minor really makes you study the image and read the numerals to figure out which one it is. I love how all of the characters look different and give you a sense of what the card is about in a deep, dark, twisted, sort of way. The colors and textures in the images are great too! I love vivid cards!
2. Borderless. I love that these are borderless and make the image pop.
Here's what I didn't like:
1. The feel of the cards. I wasn't crazy about the type of cardstock they used. While it isn't bad, I feel if you are rough with your things, you may find these could easily be bent. For me, I just felt like for as beautiful as these are, they could have used some better cardstock.
Things that didn't bother me that others mentioned:
1. The size of the cards. Due to the fact that these are borderless, they are larger. I am a 5'6 woman and I have average hands and fingers. These cards didn't feel awkward or hard to shuffle. I had no issues with the size.
2. Images. As I already stated above, I love the images in this deck. The female moons with their breasts uncovered in the images do not bother me. If you don't feel comfortable with natural anatomy, then you might feel uncomfortable by this. But, I think this gives the deck a pure, unadulterated, raw feeling.
Overall, I am completely happy with his purchase. Friends who aren't even interested in tarot that have seen the deck thus far even commented on how awesome they look. I plan on using this deck a lot more in the future.
If you want something different to add to your collection, I highly recommend these!
Note, in the photos I took, the top row is the borderless version and the bottom row is the bordered one. I wanted to,show you what they look like side by side. The cards are almost the same size, with the borderless version coming in just slightly narrower. Same cardstock though.