- Paperback: 86 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463664249
- ISBN-13: 978-1463664244
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,334,802 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Devices that Alter Perception 2010 Paperback – August 12, 2011
About the Author
This volume was edited by Carson Reynolds who is an assistant professor and lecturer (project) in the Department of Creative Informatics of the University of Tokyo. He is co-founder of the Meta-Perception research group which investigates methods for capturing and manipulating information that is normally inaccessible to humans and machines. His research interests include sensor systems, privacy, and affective design.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|