Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Devil Dog of Logan County
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 7, 2014
I really like this show, and it's definitely better than 'Finding Bigfoot', even if it is faked. I have all of Season 1 recorded on my DVR, and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, and I really can't wait for Season 2. For Those of You Who Haven't Seen the Show: It's about a real team of investigators (Trapper, Buck, Huckleberry, Jeff, Willie, and Wild Bill), and their organization (A.I.M.S. [Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings]), and how they search for, and try (and sometimes do) trap mysterious creatures in Appalachia. The creatures they search for actually have been seen, or reportedly seen, and have a historical background, so it all seems legit, and they produce valid proof for these creatures. In 'The Devil Dog of Logan County', they capture three Devil Dogs; in 'The Mothman of Mason County' they catch the Mothman on camera, twice (and for those of you who are skeptical, one thing: it's hard to animate black and white footage, and have it look real); in 'The Wolfman of Wolfe County', they catch it on thermal, get a picture, get tracks, and hear howls. These guys looking for these creatures are real Backwoods Americans, and they ain't stupid: they carry shotguns, .30-06s, and .22s with 'em out in the woods, and they don't take any chances on their night investigations. The witnesses aren't idiots either, cause they actually take pictures and videos when they see these things. Faked or not, it's quite an interesting show. The most convincing episodes are 'The Mothman of Mason County', 'The Wolfman of Wolfe County', 'The Devil Dog of Logan County', and 'The Grassman of Perry County'. In 'The Grassman' episode, this show produces more in one episode than 'Finding Bigfoot' did in 4 Seasons; they say that the Grassman is a cousin of Bigfoot, and they catch a picture of it, and a video, and howls. I like it, and would recommend that anyone unsatisfied with other reality shows, or 'creature-finding' shows check this out. 'When Folklore Bites Back, and Leaves a Trail of Proof, One Team of Native West Virginian Sons Seek the Truth.'
on September 5, 2013
This show is very entertaining. The lizard demon episode is hilarious. I don't know if they intend to be funny or not...but they are!!! We have laughed over the "son of a bitch" demon all week. Keep the episodes coming!
on January 20, 2014
You have to take it with a HUGE pinch of salt. The "evidence" they show-footprints, videos, etc -can all easily be faked and probably is. I feel like I'm watching The Blair Witch Project or one of the popular 'found footage' movies when I watch the show. Still I am looking forward to season 2.
on December 23, 2015
the first season was the one that gets you adicted to the zany antics that make this show entertaing..and some episodes even raise the question if something may be out there. then you snap back to reality
on May 24, 2015
Now I do believe that there are as yet undiscovered species all over the world & am a keen follower of cryptozoology, however this entire show is complete, fabricated nonsense & anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head examined. Just think about it for a second, if they actually had footage, sound recordings & thermal images of real creatures the scientific community would be all over them, what's more if they had genuine evidence from scent posts, bite marks, hair left in traps etc that is actual, physical proof of that creatures existence & its DNA can be collected & examined. Not to mention whenever the guys hear a noise in the dark the cameraman jumps in front of them to film, not exactly what you'd do when there are 'loaded' guns pointed at you & there are even more conveniently placed cameramen throughout the woods to film them whizzing by in their glorified golf cart while they are in 'hot pursuit'! A genuine, true monster hunt it is NOT, BUT what it IS is utterly fantastic, hilarious entertainment & should be viewed as such. Whoever thought up the premise of putting these characters together & get them to 'track' mythical creatures is a damned genius. This is top notch comedy entertainment & I totally recommend it to anyone with a brain & a sense of humour.
on September 4, 2015
Great show this season. You found graves pissed off bunch of big foot. I think you got it wrong the midnight wistler is female's Calling in the males of the group. All the sounds coming from Appalachian mountains are connected in someway. Look how long they survived. In the last episode of season 3 ,this is my opinion but I feel like Buck and Buck was attacked by something from another deminsion. Sounds crazy but you guys traveled to a place with a lot of UFO attactivity. I felt sorry for Buck and Huck there's legends from native people to stay away from certain areas. In project bluebook there is a list of 84 different kinds of aliens that have visited our planet. Just so happen one of them look like our Bigfoot its name is something like a wandango not to be confused with wendgos . WHAT they experienced was no joke and for some reason something supernatural happened to Buck 2 times. When you were chasing Mothman and this creature in N.C was not from this world. The old stories that the Indian native peoples told " they can read your mind " what I think is the only way THEY knew how to describe this creature. They are telepathic if it was an alien which I feel strongly it was.They are so much more advanced than humans there's no need for them to talk the way we do. Sorry you had to go through that guy's!!! When hunting pay attention to the energy places on earth. They seem attracted to those parts. Buck should really think about seeing someone about what that creature left on his arm. There are trained professional Doctors that could help him make since of what happened, and then you ALL the whole team should see a medicine man that can preform a ritual to keep you safe.
on February 25, 2014
I really love shows that deal with things of a Crytozoological nature...plus I'm a native West Virginian. So, as you can imagine when I heard about this show my interest was perked. However, after watching the first season I'll have to say while it was fun to watch it seemed very scripted and more for entertainment than anything else. While I'm sure I'll watch season 2 when it airs I don't plan on getting my hopes up.
on January 22, 2016
I have all three seasons of Mountain Monsters and enjoy every episode. I have a couple of friends that come over to watch the shows too and they agree this is one of the best shows on TV when it comes to tracking Bigfoot and other unusual creatures in the mountains. The group of hunters are good friends and filled with backwoods humor.
on September 18, 2014
MOUNTAIN MONSTERS IS THE BEST BIGFOOT INVESTIGATIVE SHOW ON T.V., SORRY FINDING BIGFOOT SHOW, YOUR PRODUCERS NEED TO HIRE THESE GUYS BECAUSE IN ONLY ONE EPISODE THESE PROFESSIONAL TRAPPERS HAVE FOUND MORE EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF BIGFOOT IN YOUR ENTIRE FIVE SEASONS OF FINDING BIGFOOT. I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING MANY SEASONS OF MOUNTAIN MONSTERS IN THE FUTURE, 'HOORAH WILD BILL'.
on July 7, 2014
Love this show. Obviously staged but very funny and entertaining. Notice the last 2 seconds of each episode as credits are rolling it simply states that no wildlife was hunted, trapped or harmed in the making of this episode. Why does it say that? Because they didn't hunt, trap or harm any wildlife. Even the episode with the Devil Dogs. Otherwise animal rights activists would have a field day and Destination America would be in trouble.