Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Devil Tree Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "The Devil Tree will give you shivers!" - Hunter Shea, bestselling author of They Rise and The Montauk Monster.
- "The Devil Tree blankets you in dread from the start and then proceeds to smother you." - Jason Brant, Best Selling author of The Hunger series.
- "... a gripping and terrifying tale..." - Jack Campisi, Co-Host of the Monster Men horror video podcast.
From the Author
- ASIN : B00W8JD4F4
- Publisher : Hellbender Books (May 1, 2015)
- Publication date : May 1, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 2994 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 194 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #261,218 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I enjoyed the author's style of writing which made this a quick read and the fact this has an affiliation with a real location is intriguing. What went on with the dead bodies though was vulgar and unnecessary to the storyline. A good story does not need gratuitous sex or violence to accomplish its mission, and I hope Mr. Rommel does not hang his hat on these devices for future success.
I really enjoyed the whole story. It leaves you clueless until the very end, when you're finally able to add everything up. With that being said, thank you Keith Rommel for the very satisfying ending.
(I've read a lot, and in doing so I forget some stories, or need reminding of what it was about years later, very few stories/books stay stuck in my mind in a favoring way, "The Devil Tree" will surely stick with me!)
This book is very well written and completely engulfing.