Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Devil's Advocate's Guide to Planning Your Business Website: Save yourself time, money and aggravation. Paperback – August 19, 2015
|New from||Used from|
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
About the Author
Elaine Meszaros started designing websites back in the day when they could only have 256 colors and had to be hand-coded in HTML, uphill both ways, in a snowstorm, with wolves nipping at her heels! Elaine's clients include authors, artists, manufacturers, unions, retail shops, therapists, speakers and everyone in-between. 99% of her clients are lovely, organized people who pay their bills on time and would never dream of asking her to reschedule her honeymoon for a meeting. The other 1% provided the anecdotes for this book.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 80%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If only the author had taken her own advice from page 22! "[H]ire someone to proofread your copy. This... ensures a professional has looked it over. Nothing will distract a reader's eye more than a typo." I agree wholeheartedly.
I suggest that you check the table of contents to see the full range of topics covered by this useful book.