- File Size: 539 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Writers Cafe Press (September 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: September 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009JQRN8S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,314,080 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #971 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Futuristic
- #2974 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction
- #3003 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
|Print List Price:||$11.98|
Save $6.99 (58%)
Devil's Hit List: Book Three of the UNDERGROUND (Books of the UNDERGROUND 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Devil's Hit List is a fantastic read! Mr. Creed created a horrifyingly believable glimpse of a world where Jesus Christ is reviled and believers stand to lose everything--including their lives--if they persist in following Him. I highly recommend the entire 'Underground' series.
Perhaps unnecessarily (although there have been a few reviewers who make the mistake) the author specifically disclaims the End Times interpretation of his work. And he does this up front, at the 10% point in this volume. At 89% he wryly notes that thinking too much on the Book of Revelation will "make your head hurt."
That said, you are going to have a ball. You won't find a better thirst-quencher for your yearning for good Christian fiction. Drink up! Cheers!
Get it now!