Devil's Due (Thomas Caine Thrillers Book 0) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 132 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Devil's Due (Thomas Caine Thrillers Book 0)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Devil's Due was hard for me to follow with the character's voices being a odd. I think it would've been better had it been narrated differently. I couldn't tell if the female voice was dubbed in or if the reader was speaking it. Along with that the accents were an unnecessary distraction. This may be a better read than listen.
To separate them out, the story fell somewhere in the middle for me. it was okay.
The narration by Bryan L. Anderson seemed awkward but that's not saying I didn't like his natural voice. I think he has a wonderful voice without having to change it. He speaks clearly and has a nice tone. I'd listen to him again.
This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of AudiobookBoom dot com.
Do not understand why Caine is placed in Asian areas. Both the short story and Tokyo Black are in an area unfamiliar and uninteresting to me. I skimmed thru all of that description to get to the 'meat'. So bravo for the story, but let's get Caine out of those far East areas.
There were some typos and/or grammatical errors but the most annoying thing to me was the stilted dialogue used when conversations were with characters whose main language was other than English. It could have been written to flow more smoothly.
If someone is looking for a quick, action packed story with a lot of violence and heroics, this novella fits the bill.
Looking forward to reading the next one!
Most recent customer reviews
Will look for this author again.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense