Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Devil's Wrath (Faders Trilogy #3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B00UPQJ1DG
- Publisher : C.M. Owens; 1st edition (March 14, 2015)
- Publication date : March 14, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 953 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 330 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #541,824 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a wildly entertaining story with an outcome that is never certain, only hoped for. Arena and Kace continue to have great chemistry and inspire their friends and the rest of people. To see good people rewarded and bad punished can be very satisfying. And the little glimpse we get down the road was wonderful. This book was an excellent conclusion to the love story of Arena and Kace. A book focused on such a strong woman that constantly becomes a better human, touching lives all over is a worthy book in itself. Add a man who loves her so completely that he will not only do anything for her, but is honest and open to all about his love makes it an even better read. Together they are unstoppable. They can make the world better for all.
* Fairly priced (Book one was free, and books 2 and 3 were about $1)
* Badass heroine
* Lots of fast paced action
* Creative concept
* Pretty sexy at times
* At times it felt as if there were simply too many characters. On more than one occasion I had to reference back to see exactly where a certain character was introduced and who they were etc. This tends to take away from the character depth of some of the main characters.
* As listed above in the pros, I LOVE a strong heroine. However, at times, she was too over the top. She was the best at everything and constantly excelled and anything and everything.
* I wasn’t a fan of the love triangles and there were a couple of these going on - however, I must say to my safe reader friends out there, once the hero and heroine hook up they are completely loyal and faithful to one another.
Overall, I'm glad I read this trilogy. It was fast paced and kept me hooked. I've already downloaded more of this writer's other work to check out.
Top reviews from other countries
C M Owens has a fantastic ability to tell a story and draw you in, this book, like all the others I have read pulls you in, it had me laughing and gasping. I didn't want it to end, but like all great things!!
It certainly doesn't disappoint, action packed from beginning to end.
You have to read from readers #1 to understand the full story, it's definitely worth a read just like all c.m.owens books!!!
Amazing writer, fabulous story thank you c.m.owens, please never stop writing!!! :)