Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Devita Natural Perfecting Time Age Defying Moisturizer with Argireline - 2.5 Oz
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on May 5, 2015
FINALLY!!! I had been using basic unscented Olay fluid for years, because it was really light, didn't leave a residue or smell like perfume, and seemed to work fine for my skin type. But as a vegan, I did not feel good about using something that was made by a company that tests on animals. So, I looked into many other products. I went into a Kiehls and got some recommendations, but it turns out they are owned by a company that tests on animals, so that was a "NO!" Then I heard about Bull Dog and Jason -- so decided to try Bull Dog for men as many reviewers here said it was very light and absorbed quickly like Olay. While this is surely a good product for many people, I didn't like it. In fact, I'm even wondering if I'm somehow allergic to it. It absorbed quickly, but it just felt like a coating sitting on my skin. It didn't feel good at all. It also had a weird soapy smell once it dried, which I hated. It seemed to feel especially odd when I would sweat. I felt clammy and would have to wash it off. It just felt irritating. When I finally tried this Devita cream, I did notic that it had a slight soapy smell to it (exactly the same as Bull Dog -- so it must be a common ingredient) -- but with Devita it is very light. In fact, I don't even notice it any longer. It absorbs very quickly, and feels LIGHT on my face! It's exactly what I was looking for! It is a little thick for me, so I use a couple drops of water with it in my hand before applying and it's perfect! I can't say anything about "anti aging" results, because I'm using it for basic moisturizing (my skin will itch after showering if I do not put moisturizer on). But I can say that this cream is great if you are looking for something light that absorbs easily and doesn't feel like anything is really on your skin. Price-wise, it's more expensive than Olay -- but WAY worth it for the quality and lack of cruelty! Testing on animals is unnecessary in 2015.
on September 19, 2009
I bought this (Devita Daytime nutrition moisturizer)because I have a mysterious redness on my face, probably pre-rosacea and I started looking into the ingredients in my facial skincare products. Even in those marked "for sensitive skin" there are plenty of suspected irritating chemicals. This one of the very few products I have found that doesn't contain any of the things I am avoiding. I am noticing a big difference in my complexion, but I've changed a number of things so I can't say for sure what to credit.

I've only been using this about a week and it's exactly what I need. I have very combination skin and I use it at night. It's very light but I just need it on those spots on my cheeks that feel tight after I wash my face. It absorbs very quickly, no greasy feeling. I will probably try the night formula in the winter when I need something heavier. I haven't used it under makeup yet since I use a sunscreen during the day, but I imagine it would be perfect for someone who doesn't need heavy moisture and uses a sunscreen foundation.
on September 10, 2012
I like this for daytime when I'm not wearing sunscreen. I also sometimes wear it under Devita's sunscreen which is awesome. I love all of Devita's facial products and will continue to buy them. I have been using them for about 4 months and my skin looks amazing.
on December 24, 2013
First time I bought this product was from the natural products aisle at the local hippie grocery store. I was looking for a light moisurizer that would moisturize without making me feel sticky, goopy, greasy, or oily. Excellent product! I have combination skin, but oily in the t-zone. This absorbs quickly and complete without leaving a greasy residue on the skin. It doesn't really smell like anything, and it never burns or stings. It's full of Aloe Vera and other natural ingredients that I can pronounce without difficulty. Second time I've purchased this product, which is unusual for me. I will continue using it as long as they keep making it. :)
on September 5, 2013
I've been using Oil of Olay sensitive formula for many years, but have been looking for a replacement because Proctor and Gamble is far from animal friendly. I support animal rights and this product is every bit as good as Olay and it is completely vegan. Thank you so very much!
on February 21, 2016
So this product is great but takes some trial and error of how to apply. I personally have dry skin & for me I have to do a little mixing to make it perfect. I am a skin care junkie so I don't mind the hassle of mixing products because I have been searching for YEARS for a natural sunscreen & this is the best I have found so far. What I do is: use a toner & while my face is still wet put a thin layer of Argan oil on (it will soak in well if your face is still damp from the toner), then I put it on and it is the perfect combination for me. I am also pretty pale so if you want to take it a step further (which I do everyday) I tap in a little bronzer into it (either a liquid or powder, or pure iron oxides which is what I do now) --> that is the part that is messy and takes just the right amount through trial and error but I find that if I do this then I don't have to wear any makeup at all besides a little blush. It acts like a DIY tinted moisturizer or a BB cream. I live in Florida so I need SPF everyday but don't want to wear a lot of make up in the heat. Hope this helps, I've been doing this for years with this SPF.
on July 17, 2013
People are getting confused with the solar protection. This is the one that make your skin beg for more. My makeup has solar protection so I don't need it in my moisturizer. This is the original formula people are searching for. Enjoy the coolness your face and neck wants.
on May 12, 2015
I have sensitive skin and rosecea and this is the only thing that I've ever put on my face where it feels BETTER afterward. This is soothing and very hydrating. My crow's feet are all but gone (I'm mid 40's) and I've been receiving many compliments on my beautiful skin and that I look 10 years younger than my age. I'll never use anything else!
on March 13, 2016
I've been using the DeVita facial products, and their SPF 30 body lotion, for a number of years now. They are the best I've used for my mature and dry skin. I've tried so many other natural and organic brands and none are as good as this line, so I don't mind paying a premium price for them. These soak into the skin better than all the others, don't feel oily or greasy, and the micronized zinc oxide in their facial sunscreen is excellent and works!

My daughter is a clinical herbalist and makes her own line of body products that she sells in her store, but I really don't like her moisturizers or her sunscreens at all. Her's are too thick and too greasy for my skin. Her sunscreens, like so many other lines of zinc oxide products, tend to leave a white film on my skin and it doesn't absorb well; so, I went back to the DeVita line.
on April 16, 2013
I bought a complete line of Devita skin care products to get rid of some darkly pigmented skin, as a result of chemotherapy. The brightening serum, the skin toner, and the exfoliator are all good products. I wasn't crazy about this moisturizer mostly based on the scent. It's OK as a moisturizer, but I like a more fresh scent and this one just didn't do it for me.