Purple Glass Jewelry Box Decorative Keepsake Storage Organizer Trinket Case Gift for Her J Devlin Box 836
|Brand||J Devlin Glass Art|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.25 x 3.5 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
|Item Display Dimensions||39.37 x 39.37 x 19.69 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A decorative jewelry box to display and store keepsakes, trinkets and treasures.
- Featuring a hinged lid, decorative feet and a chain on the inside to support the top when it is open
- The metal trim and solder on this glass box have been waxed keeping it beautiful for years to come.
- Handcrafted stained glass made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment.
- This is a J Devlin original and exclusive design. Enjoy!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Add this glass jewelry box to any shelf or tabletop for instant appeal. It's designed using Salvation Jane (amethyst purple) English Muffle glass from the Victorian Era. To that we have added a polished bevel top and clear iridescent glass in the bottom that shimmers with a rainbow of colors. Decorative metal beading, feet and filigree lift complete the vintage style of this keepsake box. Use for that favored piece of jewelry, trinket or treasure that is close to your heart.
Details you will appreciate - Key Product Points - How It's Constructed
- The metal solder has been finished with a vintage charcoal patina and waxed to keep the finish beautiful for years to come. If needed you can always buff it with a soft dry cloth.
- Constructed using the 'Tiffany Style' developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800's
- Lead free solder has been used to protect you and the environment
- J DEVLIN - has been designing and manufacturing quality glass home decor since 1999. Please enjoy this exclusive and original design.
- Decorative metal edging on the hinged lid
- This jewelry box sets on decorative metal feet
- Chain on the inside that supports the top when it is open
- Inside bottom of box is made of clear iridized glass
- A decorative lift has been added to the lid to make opening the box easier
- Features amethyst purple stained glass sides with a clear beveled top.
- Length - 3"
- Width - 3 1/2"
- Height - 3 1/4"
Available in multiple colors:
- Clear Cubed
- Pale Green
A Letter from the Artist Kathy Gustafson
"Glass has always been my passion. From the time I was a small girl growing up in Iowa viewing the world through the stained glass window in my grandfather's home, I felt drawn to the art form. I named my company J. Devlin Glass Art after my beloved grandfather.
My designs have resulted in a broad and unique line of items including picture frames, table lamps, keepsake boxes, clocks, ornaments, kaleidoscopes, trays, and vases. This is an art form from the past that I hope everyone enjoys today!"
J Devlin has been designing and manufacturing quality glass home decor since 1999. Please enjoy this exclusive and original design.
About J Devlin Glass Art
J Devlin Glass Art is a family owned business with a passion for stained glass. Our designs have resulted in a broad and unique line of items including picture frames, night lights, floor lamps, table lamps, keepsake boxes, clocks, business card holders, wedding card boxes, ornaments, kaleidoscopes, trays, and vases. To personalize our art for you, we now offer many of our picture frames and keepsake boxes with engraving making these items perfect gifts for those special occasions. Many of the images used in our picture frames are enhanced with photographs from a bygone era right from the family albums. All J Devlin Glass Art products are handcrafted by glass artisans using quality materials along with US glass and lead free solder to protect you and the environment. This is an art form from the past we love, please enjoy.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Liz on August 17, 2020
By Joey Gamboa on August 23, 2017
By Shanna on November 4, 2019