About the Product
- You can download your game or software order an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- Please check the system requirements to verify this game works with your computer and/or operating system before purchase.
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The iconic Serious Sam brings his trademark relentless intensity to this bigger, bolder, more colorful sequel to the classic Serious Sam: First and Second Encounters! Tasked with rescuing the universe one bullet at a time against overwhelming hordes of time traveling enemies, Serious Sam must battle through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, and futuristic cities to bring down Mental and his vile armies. Serious Sam 2 is a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of bizarre enemies pursuing Sam from every angle and around every corner.
- Fearsome Enemy Creatures – Take up arms against 45 outrageous enemies and 7 intimidating bosses from bomb-toting clowns and windup rhinos to zombie stockbrokers and the iconic beheaded kamikazes!
- Spectacular Environments – Battle across more than 40 beautiful, expansive levels spread out over 7 unique environments and gain the support of the quirky native tribes.
- Destructive Weapons – Unleash Sam’s classic arsenal with the shotgun, minigun, rocket launcher, and cannon or square off with new guns like the Klodovik. Also, for the first time ever, use the alternative fire button to lob a grenade into an oncoming crowd of monsters and what the bad guys go boom!
- Powerful Turrets and Crazy Vehicles – Use powerful turrets to wipe out the relentless hordes of enemies and engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles.
- Helpful Native NPCs – Meet different races inhabiting environments and even fight side by side against enemies, to experience an additional bit of cooperative play feeling within the single player campaign.
- Co-Op and Deathmatch Chaos – Go to war against Mental’s horde with up to 16 players online and annihilate everything that moves across 45 levels of mayhem or drop the gauntlet and face off in brutal Deathmatch.
A Steam account is required for game installation and activation.
Top Customer Reviews
-it's got more enemies and more variety than any other Serious Sam game.
-lots of cool weapons that unfortunately never made it into BFE.
-the cinematics and voice acting are long and terrible, doesn't quite fit the same mood as TSE and BFE.
-vehicles are very overpowered.
-bosses are usually never killed with your guns but instead with vehicles or other environmental one-time-only equipment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The amazon installer didn't work, save yourself the time and just get it on steam.Published 6 months ago by Ian G. Sanderson
Does NOT install under Windows 10. You get an error message saying the script fails to run. The original Serious Sam installs so I paid little attention to the "Works under... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Paul F. Wilson
it don't even work..... After I download it and try to install,it always say scripe fail to installPublished 17 months ago by Theresa
This a great game. The whole Serious Sam game series is fun to play. I highly recommend the series to anyone who likes FPS games.Published on May 8, 2014 by Gary Crutcher