Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2012
I've tried a lot of different lotions over the years and have not really stuck with any one lotion. Last year my favorite was Swedish Beauty's Take Olive Me- but that one was really thick and made you feel pretty sticky and was heavy on your skin, despite giving good color and having a nice scent.

Bronze Beats was a much smoother and lighter application- that already made it a better choice over the former. The scent is listed as Coconut Nights- and I really like it. It's not a heavy coconut smell, it's very light with that tropical coconut hint, with a somewhat deeper nutty/chocolate scent- it's not overpowering and it would work for guys or girls- definitely a more neutral scent. Also, since this is a bronzing lotion it's a brown color and as soon as you put it on it gives your skin a nice little glow- it's a natural looking bronzer, not orange at all. I start out very pale but can get fairly dark, but have a problem with some lotions making me look orange. This one gave me a good bronze color. You will definitely need to leave it on to get the full effects of the bronzers- I tan in the evening and leave it on overnight. I was also surprised that even wearing white pajama pants- none of it rubbed off during the night- really seemed to stay on the skin. I think it's because it's not too heavy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I also didn't notice that much ATO. I've never found a lotion that completely covers up ATO, but this one does really well with the fragrance holding up.

Overall, I am happy with this lotion. I would definitely recommend it for a nice bronzing lotion for those looking to build a nice base tan.
on June 2, 2013
I'm rather picky when it comes to any sort of body products, especially tanning products but when I saw that this had silk formula I was so tempted to try it, so after a week of reviews and ratings on this product and even asking my friends who own tanning beds about the product, but long story short, I ordered the product and absolutely love this product and my skin loved it too. The smell, the smoothness you get, the sexy shimmer, and the color. The service was equally impressive as well, arrived only a few days after I placed my order!
on September 6, 2017
This works good for tanning.
on May 26, 2013
this is everything it claims to be. I'm not a sun worshipper. never have time for it. I'd like to be. but I seen this read the reviews decided to try it. and honestly I didn't think it was gonna work. I'm not very patient person. but my god I've never bronzed so rich so dark in my life. and I only sunned each day on my lunch break for one hr. and booya !!!!!! four days of this and wham!!!!! I'm browner than I've ever been. I'm a fan of this stuff now. for sure. you won't be disappointed its worth every dime.
on September 3, 2016
Love it! Even though my tanning bed bulbs had less than 150 hours on them, I was considering changing to a different type because I wasn't getting near the result as I have in past. I bought a sample of this locally and could not get it ordered quick enough.
on May 15, 2012
I absolutely recommend this tanning bronzer!! I actually was using JWOW's 50X Black Bronzer for awhile and saw this one, so, I figured I'd give it a shot just to see. This actually worked WAY better than her's AND it is cheaper than her's as well on top of that!! I LUV the smell much better to boot!! People have actually complimented on the coconut smell, saying it smells so good.

Also, I got much darker than I did with JWOW's 50X Black Bronzer.

I'm going to try his other one he has to see if I like that one better or not. Either way, I'm gonna stick with Pauly D from now on!! :D
on April 19, 2013
I just purchased the Paula D Bronze Beats and after 1 use I can tell a big difference. I usually get up in the mornings take a shower then get in tanning bed before going to work. It is very important to me not to smell like I just got out of the tanning bed and with this lotion it does a wonderful job. I looked at all the reviews on tanning lotion before I decided to purchase this one and I am so happy I did. I will be using this lotion for awhile. Thanks for all the reviews that helped me make up my mind.
on October 17, 2013
Pauly D has definitely got some great indoor tanning lotions. The Bronze Beats is great, goes on easily and has a fresh scent. It leaves you instantly bronze and has the same skin care technology as the Devoted Skinny Couture. I would recommend this lotion to any self tanner who is looking for both instant and delayed effects. I would highly recommend this lotion to male tanners,as the smell is not feminine nor is the bottle.
on February 4, 2015
By far my favorite tanning lotion. Ive tried sooo many others and I love the color this gives you plus it smells amazing! It is a bronzer so its brown which is great cause it gives you instant color and you can see where you apply it. Does not streak or leave you orange. I do not use any other tanning lotion.
on September 15, 2014
You want a real bronze after maybe the second session your skin will look great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.