Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on November 16, 2013
Devotion (Deluxe) is an incredible release from Anberlin! Disc 1 contains the entire Vital album, plus three new songs (including one of my new favorites, City Electric). The second disc contains remixes of thirteen tracks. While I am generally not a fan of remixes, I am pleased with most of the remixes on this track.

The live DVD was my main motivation for purchasing the Deluxe edition. Having attended one of the stops on Anberlin's acoustic tour, this DVD allows me to relive that performance over and over again. The DVD recreates the intimacy of this specific tour, and would be a welcomed addition to any Anberlin fan's library.
on March 3, 2014
I usually don't like album re-releases; I don't want to have to buy an album twice just to get the bonus tracks. But I do want the bonus tracks.
As I am a big Anberlin fan, I bought the album, Vital, when it first came out, so I was a little dismayed at first when I learned that I would have to re-buy it when "Devotion: Vital V.2" came out. But it ended up being better than I expected.
Devotion (Deluxe) is much more than a special edition re-release. There are two discs beyond the main album disc, which itself amounts to nearly twice the content of the original Vital; the new content is spectacular. The second disc is a remix album; normally I don't care for remixes, but Anberlin picked the right people to remix their songs. The third is a DVD of a live performance, which I've not yet watched.
All this is topped by the artfully designed case.
To say the least, Devotion exceeded my expectations, and what's more, found its rightful place as one of my favorite Anberlin albums.
on January 16, 2015
I absolutely love this album. The deluxe edition of Vital is one for the ages. The second CD contains a host of remixes from the tracks on Devotion, most of which are very electronic and 'dancy'.... but if you like heavy bass drops and Skrillex-like sounds, turn to track 12 of the second CD and you'll be in for a treat! The third CD is a Live CD. Stephen Christian and the rest of Anberlin are just as good, if not better, live than they are in concert.
on October 30, 2013
Thrilled to have the expanded version, and the remix CD definitely adds a new taste to Anberlin's Portfolio, wouldn't mind seeing some more of this down the road. Live DVD is excellent as well.
on January 10, 2014
Had the opportunity to meet and hang out with these guys a few times as one of my best friends (Scott) is their drum tech. Not only are they a GREAT band they are all super nice down to earth guys and fun to hang out with. The album rocks and may be my album of the year!!!!
on February 1, 2016
Great product and service. On time as promised. Would buy again
on March 24, 2015
Absolutely AMAZING album from Anberlin. Personally, I like the remix CD even more than the originals, awesome quality.
on November 8, 2013
Anberlin's albums never disappoint, and this was no exception. This is an album, remix, and live DVD all rolled into one wonderful package!!
on July 16, 2015
I personally don't like the band, my ex did. Saw they are pretty dull and poppy.
on June 7, 2014
Had to get those remixes. All the little extra things are so worth it to have, especially if you like live versions of songs too.