Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Kindle Edition|Change

Showing 1-10 of 549 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 642 reviews
on February 19, 2013
Although this book was a good read, there was room for improvement. There was a lot of back and forth in the storyline between the main two characters. The story didn't reach it's climax until the end of the book. I didn't understand why information contained within the book was even shared (in great detail) instead of sticking to the "devoured" theme. I believe the title of the book should be changed to a title that really sums up the book, which is not "devoured". More like, "missed opportunity" or "potentially yours", or "abandoned", or "misunderstood". Just my opinion.
on October 27, 2012
Come on REALLY! that ending was so bad it just left you hanging and the thought of WHAT THE HECK just happened in this book. It was like out of no where and then it ends...
The story line was all jumbled and then not even completed...So much was just left hanging that it did not make sense.

1)What the heck was going on with Sam and Lucas? What did she have on him that is so horrible that she controls his life? Who he can or can not love and that he has to pay her $250K a pop for?

2)What plan was it that Sienna all of a sudden came up with out of the blue that made her decide to move to "Nashvegas"?

3) I thought Kylie was his sister and assistant so why does she all of a sudden move to New Orleans?.

4) Sienna loves Lucas for two years after being thrown out of his apartment for not wanting to be handcuffed, she does not go out with anyone else or have sex with anyone else during that time. He demands she come to him for 10 days and they have sex she capitulates to him and then after 7 days (since he gave her one as a freebee) he demands she take a hike and get out of his life or he will have security remove her?...WOW Then she is all of a sudden having random one night stands with other guys

5) What the heck was up with demanding she still owe him the days he dismissed her for and he supposedly loves her and can't give her up? Well he just did!

6) Okay Cilla...lost me there why she loves him??? why he just sees her as his best friend??? why Sienna is jealous??? Why was that even part of the book???

7)You don't get any answers to so many questions and none of it really makes a lot of sense. The way the book ended it just like I know this author is not that stupid she just threw her book out the window with an ending that was so bad...

8) and the crap with the band members...that was just stupid. no clue what it was meant for in the book

9) how does a woman who is a "doormat" to everyone with no backbone, completely spineless all of a sudden after a week with Lucas and being tossed out again on her ass, become someone so in control and forceful. That just does not happen over night!
Will definitely NOT recommend this book to anyone!
on August 11, 2014
Ok so what happens next? I want to know what that biatch Sam has on Lucas. And I want her to get hers in the worst way. I hate blackmailing losers (also worthless mothers). This is such a good story. People you are missing out if you don't read this series. It's that good. Lucas and Siena are meant to be and I love Kylie and Tori. Love You Emily Snow!!!!!
on January 22, 2016
I have been waiting for this book for forever. I read the original short novella of how they met 2 years ago. I got hooked. the book is awesome, so worth the wait. Great characters and storyline. starting the next one right now. definitely recommending
on December 25, 2012
Flipping GREAT! I was hesitant to read this book (thinking it would be a repeat of everything "Grey" and "Cross") but I'm so glad I did!! Loved it! Sienna is simple, beautiful, strong-willed and feisty, and Lucas, oh Lucas....he is HOT and demanding! I cannot wait until the next book! Please hurry!! I need more :)
Read it again and still love it! This is a seductive novel of an attraction that was meant to last. Through twists of fate, secrets best kept quiet, and romantic longing, Sienna and Lucas have to find their way. Cannot wait until the sequel comes out: Consumed!
on January 5, 2014
So and Lucas have a history that really mess her up. Then 2 years later a family drama happens bring the past back into her face . She tires to make everyone happy and learns to not let others walk all over her
on December 25, 2014
The H is all over the place a n d my main issue is this ridiculous notion that they've had some big love affair after meeting and hooking up once. Otherwise a good read.
on December 29, 2012
I couldn't put this book down and finished it in one day. The relationships, heartbreak, and conflict on this book are mixed together beautifully and leaving you wanting more. I would recommend this book to everyone. AMAZING.
on December 29, 2012
Oh man. What to say what to say. Those book.... I'm so glad I bought this book. I wish I could give it more stars I'm that in love with this book! I just... Wow! That's all I can say is wow!!