|Part Number||Remote Control Switch|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||HRS101A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Size||3.1" x 2.4" x 1.7"|
|Style||1 Remote+ 1 Outlet|
|Pattern||1 Remote + 1 Outlet|
|Power Source||AC & Battery|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Format||B - US style with ground plug.|
|Special Features||Energy Saving|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
|Description Pile||CR2032 3V|
|Average Battery Life||180 days|
Dewenwils Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch, RF Remote Control ON OFF Light Switch Kit, No Interference, 15 AMP Heavy Duty, 100' Range, Compact Side Plug
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RF REMOTE CONTROL: RF signal works through walls & doors; remotely control hard-to-reach electric appliances from anywhere in the house; does not require line of sight while using; 100 ft range in open areas
- NON-INTERFERENCE: Unique advanced technology eliminates self-interference or interference with other existing rf remote control system; no need to worry about duplicate frequency problem or affecting your neighbors lights
- COMPACT SIZE & SIDE OUTLET: Takes up 1 wall outlet socket only; smaller than most of other indoor remote control outlets; handy side plug receiver fits easily in tight spaces and behind furniture
- PROGAMABLE: Transmitter and receiver have been pre-programmed for immediate use, but you can freely add extra remotes and plugs (Same Model) to expand your remote system or customize the combinations
- SIMPLE & CONVENIENT: Hassle-free installation; No programming or tools required; battery included; (15A/1875W) heavy duty; perfect for the elderly and those with limited mobility or back pain; ETL certified and FCC approved
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Woods 13569 Indoor Wireless Remote Control Kit up to 66 ft. Range, 3 - Outlet Pack
Wireless Remote Control Outlet, FosPower [2 Outlets | 80FT Range] Heavy Duty Weatherproof Outdoor Indoor Electrical Outlet Switch, 3-Prong Plug-In - ETL Listed
Dewenwils Outdoor Wireless Remote Control Outlet Kit, Weatherproof Electrical Plug In Remote Light Switch, 3 Grounded Outlets, 15 AMP Heavy Duty, 100 Feet RF Signal, UL Listed
Etekcity Remote Control Outlet Wireless Light Switch for Household Appliances, Unlimited Connections, FCC ETL Listed, White (Single Outlet)
Ankuoo SD5001 SD5001 Wireless Outlet, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Orange||Black||Remote 3 Outlets Black||White||White|
|Size||3.1" x 2.4" x 1.7"||4 Pack||1 Pack||—||1Rx||—|
Dewenwils Advanced No Interference Indoor Wireless Remote Controlled Outlet Switch Kit, White
Simplify your life by remotely controlling household appliances with a remote controller.
Turn on/off hard to reach switches by just clicking a button.
Perfect for lamp, ceiling lighting, Christmas tree, holiday decoration, fan, and other electrical devices.
Ideal for old folks and anyone with physical limitations.
No More Duplicate Frequency / Code Problem
Advanced variable learning codes technology won’t cause self-interference or interfere the other existing remote control systems.
No need to worry about affecting the other wireless outlets you have had or your neighbors’ lights any more.
Programmable and extensible with more remotes or outlets (Same Model).
100 FT Remote Control Range in Open Area
Strong radio frequency transmission works through walls and doors.
The wireless range may be shortened by electronic devices, walls, or other physical barriers, so in actual use, the distance maybe slightly less than 100ft.
Space Saving Side Outlet Plug
Plugging electrical devices in from the side, receiver fits easily in tight spaces or behind furniture.
Small size takes up 1 lower wall socket.
Easily carry, hang and keep the remote with the attached key chain.
Regular Standard 3V Battery Included
Regular standard 3V battery has long life and is super easy to be found in stores.
- Input Voltage: 125VAC 60HZ
- Max. Current: 15A Resistive; 5A Tungsten Lamp; 1/2 HP
- Max. Load Power: 1875W
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92MHZ
- Remote Battery: CR2032 3V
- 1x AC Grounded Outlet Switch
- 1x Wireless Remote Controller
- 1x Battery (Installed)
Keep in mind this switch is turning the power on and off, not fit for devices with electronic switches.
Not fit for right angle plugs.
1 Year Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't even think these existed, till I ran across these. They work amazing! And turn on/off very fast. You also don't need line of sight - I've had the signal work through multiple walls/rooms. Highly recommended.
Another advantage is that the plug is to the side. This means you won't have whatever you are plugging in further increase the distance from the wall that you can something up against this, if that makes sense.
UPDATE: One suddenly stopped working? Our light won't work with the remote "on" or manually "on" at the #1 unit. It only works plugged directly into the outlet or by switching it to the #2 unit? Can't return it as it has been a few months now. It was the set of three units that were already programmed? I did try to program the #1 unit again anyway, but it didn't help. Since I got the set with three units when I only needed two, I replaced the bad one with the new #3 unit still in the box. I hope it lasts longer than the bad one. The other #2 unit is still working fine though we did use it less than the one that quit working.
After getting numerous emails from the company, I was asked to provide pictures of the product and the defects. I did, but they continue to email me and ask me "why I haven't contacted them." Long story short, take your chances with this company. They'll email you relentlessly and when you reply, they'll continue to act like you didn't contact them.