Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
Dewitt Brown 3-Foot by 100-Foot 3oz Weed Barrier Pro Landscape Fabric PBN3100RF
|Price:||$46.22 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.42 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Saves Big on Watering, by conserving the soil's moisture
- Provides complete weed control
- Only fabric that is hydrophilic treated - letting air, water and nutrients through
- Fabric is black on the back side, for the ultimate in light blockage
- Uses multiple-layer technology
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||5.7 x 5.8 x 35.7 inches|
|Item Weight||6.75 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PROBRN3100RF|
|Shipping Weight||7.7 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Dewitt Brown 3-Foot by 100-Foot 3oz Weed Barrier Pro Landscape Fabric PBN3100RF
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.8 x 35.7 x 5.7 in||1,200 x 48 x 1 in||5 x 36 x 5 in||13.5 x 20.5 x 37.5 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||12 x 12 x 36 in|
Designed specifically for professional landscapers, contractors and garden centers, DeWitt Weed-Barrier Pro is available in black, white and brown. There's a color to fit every mulch or stone application. Specifically made as a landscape and garden fabric, DeWitt Weed-Barrier Pro is UV and hydrophilic treated for water permeability.
From the Manufacturer
Designed specifically for professional landscapers, contractors and garden centers. DeWitt Weed Barrier Pro is available in black, white, and brown. There's a color to fit every mulch or stone application. Specifically made as a landscape and garden fabric, DeWitt Weed Barrier Pro is UV and hydrophilic treated for water permeability.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought 3 rolls for landscaping around the house. After putting the cloth down brown side up and going back a few weeks later to put mulch on top, the fabric had became brittle and crumbled apart like burnt parchment. Of the 3 rolls I bought, 2 are a darker matt brown while 1 is a more glossy chocolate brown . The glossy version fared better in the sun- you can see this in the photos. I have contacted the manufacturer , but so far have not gotten a response after 1 week. I will try one more time and see if they make good on their warranty.
Update 10/2015: I have received no response from the company. I will try calling and see if I get any satisfaction.
Update 01/2016: Calling the mfg customer service was of no help. They said to contact retailer- Amazon. Amazon's standard policy is for the customer to go directly to the mfg for warranty. Luckily my Amazon rep was able help me with a refund- but this is an exception rather than the rule.
So beware of this product- there is essentially no warranty outside of the return window.
All I did was cut the grass really short, then lay this fabric on top of the grass. This has surprisingly kept all the grass/weeds out despite my lack of effort.
Also, the brown color is perfect for pine straw and mulch. If the wind or water moves your mulch it is not as noticeable as the green or black fabric.
1. No weeds popping through.
2. Color is awesome - I have wood mulch on it and when it rains it pushes it around in some spots, but you can't tell until you are right near it.
3. Easy to put down. With the extra thickness it does not fly around in the wind quite as bad as the thin stuff.
4. Great for walking on. No more muddy boots to wipe off. (I cut it in half lengthwise to make paths between my fall greens and didn't put any mulch on it at all. Works great!).
I highly recommend this item! ;o)