Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Dexas Popware For Pets H-DuO Dual Chambered Hydration Bottle with Collapsible Pet Cup
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- This dual chambered hydration bottle is a dual drink solution for you and your pet on the go
- This water bottle contains two watertight chambers, side by side in one hydration bottle
- Each chamber has a 12 ounce capacity, hydration bottle is BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Perfect for hiking, running, camping and more: pack water for your pet and a sports drink, elctrolyte replacements for yourself
- Also included is a collapsible pet cup, pet dish with a 1 cup, 8 ounce capacity
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dexas Popware For Pets H-DuO is a dual chambered hydration bottle for pets and their companions on the go! The internal chambers of this bottle are completely separate from eachother, so you can tote fresh water for Fido in one compartment and a sports drink or electrolyte replacement for you. This unique hydration solution is great for hiking, camping, running, walking, sporting events and more. If you are thirsty, so is your pup- so leave prepared with a hydration solution for both of you! This dual drink system features two watertight chambers in one convenient water bottle. Each chamber features a 12 ounce/360 mL capacity (24 ounce capacity total), and the bottle has a watertight seal for leak prevention on the go. The companion pet cup/dish clips conveniently onto the hydration bottle with a carabiner clip. The cup collapses for convenient storage and has a one cup/8 ounce capacity. Both the H-DuO Hydration Bottle and collapsible companion cup are BPA and dishwasher safe for convenience. The hydration bottle is made from durable Tritan material.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would suggest just keeping water in a standard liquid container, and kibble inside of a bag.