Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on July 16, 2014
Maybe I'll give it more stars once I can try it, but as it came with neither a USB nor an AUX extender, I currently can't use it in my car. The description should definitely be updated to not include those items if they are not part of the product...

Update: So, I got an extender for the aux cable and got to try the GrooveStik in its glory. The first installation was great, pairing worked immediately and the sound quality was really good. I was a little bummed that I had to press the button on the device again every time I got into the car, but I can also understand why it's a good idea for the GrooveStik to go to sleep after it's not been used for a while, so I was OK with that.

After only a couple of days the problem started that even holding the button down wouldn't re-activate it sometimes... now, after a week, it's pretty much dead and no amount of holding down the button gets it to activate again. All in all a not so great experience.
on May 30, 2014
I ordered two of these devises a couple of months ago and I was so impressed with them that I sent a second order for five more units which I will distribute among my kids and friends.

The one thing I like the most about the GrooveStick aside from its compact size is the fact that it has a rechargeable battery, which allows you a lot of flexibility when you are moving around and do not have a charging port available. It is also quite reliable, meaning that it works at pretty good distances from the source. The last thing that captivated me was the price, just cannot beat it. There is nothing out there that comes even close.

All and all, I am delighted with this product. Not only do I recommend it but I am going to get some more for presents. They are a really good solution for devises with no blue tooth accessibility at a great value.
on June 12, 2014
the only complaint I have is that even when the usb is left plugged in, it powers itself off if not connected to a device. I think it would be nice if if just stayed on and ready, but otherwise it paired easily and provides quality sound. the price was right.
on May 21, 2014
I used this device in my car while travelling to work. Since I was still in school for the past 3 months, I only work 2 days a week. So what happened was after 3 months of light use, the battery died. I try to charge it up, but it will only works for like 3 min.
on February 14, 2014
Works perfectly fine, comfortable to take anywhere, it is really small to take it in the pocket and it is extremely useful in the car or home.
on January 14, 2014
You have to hold the button down for a long time when you get in the car, in order for it to pair with your phone...
on June 11, 2014
Great purchase. I own 2. I also bought a couple more for gifts for relatives. Don't miss out on this.
on March 8, 2016
Hard to connect to and once you do the range is about a foot or else it will get static in the audio
on June 9, 2015
I got it for 4$. Its 38$ now.

Works very well for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question