- Product Dimensions: 11 x 2 x 7 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019Y70S38
- Item model number: DS636M
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53,269 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Dexshell Waterproof & Breathable Hiking/Trekking Socks
|Price:||$25.99 - $40.00|
- 20% nylon
- Outer shell: 97% abrasion resistant nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% elastics.
- Interlining: porelle high performance waterproof breathable membranes.
- Inner sock: 40% Merino Wool, 40% anti-pilling acrylic, 20% nylon.
- Completely waterproof close fitting to Mid calf.
- Mid weight Merino Wool superb warmth keeping.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Element Repellent Clothing
DexShell is proud of its extensive range of outdoor apparel accessories. Every product is designed for those needing element repellent clothing suitable for extreme outdoor activities, enhancing experiences in challenging weather and terrain, minimizing the effects of these condition to ensure enjoyment and high performance.
Consistent technological and product innovations are behind the success of DexShell's waterproof, yet breathable socks, gloves and hats. This desire and passion for innovation has driven the brand's product development and manufacturing capabilities since its inception. Continuous research ensures that DexShell source the most high spec materials with the best suppliers across the globe.
All of the above, means that the company's manufacturing technique results in products that are more durable, comfortable and reliable than its competitors. Anyone who participates in extreme outdoor pursuits can trust our range to work with them. DexShell products not only care for your skin but are also gentle on the environment too.
As the advancements of these durable products continue, DexShell positions itself at the forefront of innovations within the outdoor clothing industry.
DexShell Waterproof Trekking Socks
DexShell's element repellent socks are perfect for all outdoor activities, in all weather conditions. These waterproof, yet breathable socks offer comfort as well as protection, whether you're walking, cycling, or even participating in watersports. The high-tech materials that make up these socks ensure that they're not only thermal, windproof, and waterproof, but also durable and lightweight.
The DexShell Trekking Waterproof socks are a mid calf length, mid weight merino wool terry loop sock with a cushioned footbed. These socks are suitable for daily walking, hiking, and other outdoor activities like trekking in arduous wet environments where you need to keep your feet from feeling cold and clammy.
- Outer: 96% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Cuff Elastics
- Interlining: 100% Waterproof and Windproof Porelle(R) Membrane
- Inner: 38% Merino wool, 38% Anti-pilling acrylic, 24% Nylon
- Mid-calf length
- Seamless construction for the highest comfort
- Cushioned footbed
- Small - Men 4-6 (Women 5-7)
- Medium - Men 6.5-9 (Women 7.5-10)
- Large - Men 9.5-12 (Women 10.5-13)
- XL - Men 12.5-14.5
DexShell waterproof socks are developed for caual outdoor activities in cold wet weathers where you need to keep your feet dry. This new generation of waterproof socks is constructed using DexShell Best-In-Class lamination and composition technology thus improving on the existing bulky construction of classic waterproof socks.
DexShell waterproof socks have a three layer construction, with a durable outer easy to drip dry and a comfortable inner which efficiently wicks moisture away from the skin. The functional interlining Porelle membrane make DexShell 100% waterproof and highly breathable.
Porelle Membranes produce a wide variety of membranes for use in high-end markets to supply a wide variety of waterproof and breathable membranes. These membranes are also resistant to high temperatures and are extremely durable. DexShell selects a line of Porelle membrane with the WVP 15,000 g/m2.day ASTM E96:95
Porelle membranes are manufactured by PIL Membranes with over 30 years' experience in the market place.
Four Way Stretch
By using a unique micro dot lamination technique this process provides greater freedom to enable the user to be more active. The micro dot lamination between the Outer Lining and Interlining provides greater stretch allowing the product to be far more flexible and in turn help the users ability to move.
Care: Hand wash or machine wash below 40°C (104°F). Tumble dry low or drip dry.
KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT HEAT WHEN DRYING.
Do not iron. Do not twist. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Small - Men 4-6 (Women 5-7)
Medium - Men 6.5-9 (Women 7.5-10)
Large - Men 9.5-12 (Women 10.5-13)
XL - Men 12.5-14.5
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Toe area feels a little bulky
- Hand wash only
- Water can still seep in at the top (no rubber seal like my first gen sock)
- Not as breathable as regular socks
+ Fit is very close to a normal sock
+ Internal seams either don't exist or are very well suppressed
+ Didn't leak anywhere and kept my feet dry
+ Interior of the sock is very soft. No perceived stiffness
These socks are great for situations where waterproof shoes aren't a good solution (Think long, mostly dry hikes with an occasional water crossing) or for medium to short hikes in wet weather. Over longer distances your feet will get sweaty faster because of the reduced breathing.
Most recent customer reviews
Secondly: they did not last a twelve hour shift, my boyfriends feet were wet before his shift was over :(
They are thick, warm, comfy...Read more