- Narrow fillet knife comes with a sheath and can be used to fillet fish
- Made of high-carbon steel, which resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain its edge
- Polypropylene handle resists impacts and wear, can be wiped clean, and is textured to limit slipping
- Finger guard helps keep user's fingers safely away from blade
- Measures 14" long overall, with a 9" blade and a 5" handle
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dexter 19193 9-Inch SaniSafe Fillet Knife with Sheath
|Price:||$35.91 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||DRI 19193|
|Number of Items||1|
|EAN||0641438360207 , 0806791956669 , 0823019569227 , 0809301938629 , 0679192006956 , 0801593155357 , 0804993418350 , 0640206753531|
|Model Number||DRI 19193|
|UPC||679192006956 , 806791956669 , 640206753531 , 809301938629 , 641438360207 , 823019569227 , 804993418350 , 801593155357|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Dexter-Russell Sani-Safe S133-9WS1-CP 9" narrow fillet knife comes with a sheath, has a polypropylene handle and a high-carbon steel blade, and can be used to fillet fish. The blade is made of high-carbon steel, which is harder than low-carbon steel and resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain its edge. The handle is made of polypropylene, which resists impacts and wear, can be wiped clean, and is textured to help prevent slipping. A finger guard helps keep the user's fingers safely away from the blade. A seal where the blade meets the handle keeps out food particles and bacteria. The knife measures 14" long overall, with a 9" blade and a 5" handle. This product meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Standard 2 for use in food handling and processing.
Dexter-Russell manufactures cutlery and related accessories. The company, founded 1818, is headquartered in Southbridge, MA.