Dexter Wide Fillet Knife
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide fillet knife can be used to fillet fish
- Made of high-carbon steel, which resists corrosion, stains, and wear to maintain its edge
- White polypropylene handle resists impacts and wear, can be wiped clean, and is textured to limit slipping
- Finger guard helps keep user's fingers safely away from blade
- Measures 13" long overall, with an 8" blade and a 5" handle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Dexter-Russell Sani-Safe S138-PCP 8" Wide White Fillet Knife with Polypropylene Handle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cooking Depot||Amazon.com||Cooking Depot||Amazon.com||thePruneDanish||Happy Haus|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 11.8 x 0.7 in||2.5 x 15 x 1 in||3.6 x 11.8 x 1.3 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||1 x 15.5 x 1 in||0.88 x 11 x 1.75 in|
Dexter Sani-Safe is the foremost standard for Proessional cutlery. A textured, slip-resistant, easy to clean polyProylene handles can withstand both high and low temperatures. An impeervious blade-to-handle seal Proides the utmost in sanitary performance.
Top Customer Reviews
I have used this knife along with the other, washed the same, and used the same sharpener. This knife is showing rust marks while the other is still nice and shiny. It has been amazing and breaking bones and filleting the big fish, but has its drawbacks.
I would by another one to see if it's any different, but after that one, I'd move on.