Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

10k Yellow Gold Lady Di Emerald and Diamond Ring, Size 7
Primary Stone Gem Type: created-emerald|Ring Size: 7|Change
Price:$224.29

on June 28, 2017
This is a lovely ring. Nice luster to the pearl and diamonds add a nice sparkle.
on April 24, 2017
Gorgeous.
on March 15, 2016
This was a gift for my daughter, the ring is beautiful, the diamonds are sparkling, she loves it a lot
on April 3, 2014
This item was everything I wanted and much more than I expected. This ring is stunning. The diamonds surrounding the pearl are clear and bright. Value far exceeds the price paid! Very happy with purchase.
on January 27, 2016
Excellent ring!
on January 4, 2013
We had a ring in white gold we were giving for our daughter and I wanted to replacement.

This is a beautiful ring. Good value. Maybe not for everyday. (that's part of the 4 and not 5 star)

A ruby would make if 5 star.
on July 28, 2014
This ring is beautiful and I love. It came two days after I ordered it so I am very pleased with the service.
on April 6, 2015
The ring looks like it has thicker gold In the picture. It actually is not that thick, however, it does look very nice. I don't know how the Pearl is attached to the gold. I hope it is securely attached and will not fly off.
on August 10, 2012
Purchase for my wife birthday after both of her emerald rings were stolen.
It was even better looking than the other two, cost less but looks great.
Would buy another when needed and Jewerls thought it was a good buy.
on July 15, 2017
*if you buy/receive this ring please be sure to check your pearl periodically. The pearl actually screws onto a metal piece in the center of the ring. I know this because this morning I noticed my pearl was missing. Thankfully, I found it a few hours later in my son's baby swing!
That being said I absolutely LOVE this ring. I received it almost two years ago from my husband and against my jeweler's instructions, I wear it everyday. The pearl has not tarnished one bit. It's still absolutely beautiful!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.