The Dia Method: 10 Minutes Flat Post-pregnancy Fitness System
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Jan 01, 2013)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Use science, not just sweat. The Dia Method is grounded in science and backed by results. In just 10 minutes a day you will be able to see and feel measurable results. The Dia Method is a safe and efficient workout made for moms wanting a strong and healthy post baby body.
The System includes:
- 6 efficient total body workouts
- 3 essential guides highlighting fundamentals to the recovery of firm, flat abdominal muscles post-pregnancy
- Also included is a Pro-Grade Resistance Band to be used in workouts
The 3-Phase Fat Burn nutrition plan will help you safely and efficiently lose excess baby weight, even while breastfeeding.
The Dia Method has been proven to resolve diastasis recti (aka mommy pooch) in less than 12 weeks. *Study published by ACOG, May 2014*
This purchase DOES NOT include digital streaming. Please visit our website for this option.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is a workout system - you get a total of 9 DVDs, including 5 full workouts, the essential 10-minutes flat (the secret to the flat abs), and additional tips and information! This is way more than what you would get from something like Tracy Anderson who has one dvd, one workout you have to repeat over and over. With this system, you get a variety of workouts for a full week (or longer) PLUS all the extras. The workouts are more than just abs, they are for full body. Leah knows what muscles we moms use most with our babies and the resulting issues (example: the breastfeeding hunch back), so she designs moves to counteract (example: the chest opener). She also knows that it's not just the stomach that is affected by pregnancy - somehow the hips, butt and thighs seem to expand, so she focuses on those areas too.
2. You learn the secret to having truly flat abs - core compressions. The best part is you can incorporate these into your daily routine and literally do them anywhere - on the subway, in the shower, at your desk. I've taught all my friends (pregnant or not!) how to do these themselves.
3. It feels like Leah is your own personal trainer - the videos are all shot in one long shot (not edited together), so she is talking right to you and working out right there with you, giving encouragement, explaining the exercises and making common corrections. She gives modifications and variety using real moms as her workout buddies.
4. I love the tips! The system is designed for moms with information that we need, from working out safely and effectively post-pregnancy, to nutrition suggestions, labor / c-section recovery tips and more. We get the benefit of all of Leah's experience specializing in training pregnant and post-pregnant women for the last 10+ years. I love how she understands that moms need to multi-task, so every single exercise she teaches incorporates the core compressions - why wouldn't we want to workout our abs with every move?!
5. It is based on science and the science actually makes sense. If you check out the product's website (thediamethod.com), you can learn about why it's critical to focus on diastasis (the "Dia" of Dia Method). The diastasis is what causes the post-pregnancy "pooch", and no amount of working out can cure the pooch - you need these exercises!
6. You don't need any special equipment! You get the resistance band, and while she does incorporate weights, you could just use cans of soup if you don't have weights. Some other workout DVDs I've seen seem to require multiple sets of weights and benches.
7. I love the digital option. I now can access it from anywhere, in hotel rooms when I'm traveling, or on the weekend at the grandparent's house.
If you have any friends who are pregnant or recently had a baby, this product or its companion system, The Dia Method: BellyGuard Prenatal Fitness System, make an excellent shower gift. It truly is a MUST HAVE!
Most recent customer reviews
Must have for any mom
1. I bought this for my wife, and while her belly temporarily looked flatter, it instructs you to move in certain ways (for the rest of your life)...Read more