|Fits as expected||
DiaResc Men's Lace-Up Plain Toe Diabetic Shoes Orthotic Comfort Shoes Pain Relief
- Please order one size bigger.
- Stretch fabric and leather, Rubber sole. Spandex, memory foam and four-way stretch fabric upper
- Specially designed shoes and shoe inserts intended to reduce the risk of skin breakdown in diabetics with co-existing foot disease.
- 6 common foot conditions & recommended solutions: Plantar Fasciitis, Pregnancy & Feet Bunions, Heel Pain Syndrome, Metatarsalgia (Ball-of-Foot Pain), Achilles Tendonitis
- Extra depth, Therapeutic shoes. 1/4” removable depth to accommodate many orthotics
- Prevent complications, which can include strain, ulcers, calluses, or even amputations for patients with diabetes and poor circulation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Diabetic shoes, sometimes referred to as extra depth, therapeutic shoes or Sugar Shoes, are specially designed shoes, or shoe inserts, intended to reduce the risk of skin breakdown in diabetics with co-existing foot disease. People with diabetic neuropathy in their feet may have a false sense of security as to how much at risk their feet actually are. An ulcer under the foot can develop in a couple of hours. The primary goal of therapeutic footwear is to prevent complications, which can include strain, ulcers, calluses, or even amputations for patients with diabetes and poor circulation.Neuropathy can also change the shape of a person's feet, which limits the range of shoes that can be worn comfortably. In addition to meeting strict guidelines, diabetic shoes must be prescribed by a physician and fit by a qualified individual, such as an orthotist, podiatrist or pedorthist. The shoes must also be equipped with a removable orthotic. Foot orthotics are devices such as shoe inserts, arch supports, or shoe fillers such as lifts, wedges and heels. The diabetic shoes and custom-molded inserts work together as a preventative system to help diabetics avoid foot injuries and improve mobility.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00NO6KIAE
- Item model number: G500
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2014
- #183 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #4400 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #10197 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel
- Average Customer Review: