- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (November 28, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471346764
- ISBN-13: 978-0471346760
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,846,762 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Diabetes Care for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers: A Reassuring Guide Paperback – November 4, 1998
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
The support you need to manage your little ones diabetes. With your childs diagnosis of diabetes, you may be feeling grief, sadness, or fear. Everything you need to learn to take care of your childs diabetes, in addition to normal parenting issues, can seem overwhelming. You might even worry that you may do something wrong and harm your child. This reassuring guide will help you find a balance between good diabetes management and normal life. It explains how diabetes impacts your childs growth and development, and gives you plenty of ideas for dealing with routine diabetes care. The first book of its kind, Diabetes Care for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers provides tips on:
- Fitting diabetes demands into real-life schedules
- Making injections easier
- Preventing, detecting, and treating hypoglycemia
- Dealing with food issues
- Monitoring blood glucose
- Working with your childs day care or preschool
- Meeting the physical, mental, and emotional needs of your child
- Explaining diabetes to brothers and sisters
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?