- File Size: 2037 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J4V7S0G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #999,421 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Diabetes Diet: The Definitive Guide to Beating, Managing, and Avoiding Diabetes (Manage Diabetes - Essential Tips to Controlling your Blood Sugar) Kindle Edition
|Length: 65 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Diabetes Diet: The Definitive Guide to Beating, Managing, and Avoiding Diabetes (Manage Diabetes - Essential Tips to Controlling your Blood Sugar)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The recipes in this book are really good! And we both feel better!
I enjoyed reading the section on myths which I can relate to. Having a father with diabetes, I can't even begin to count the number of times people and even nutritionist offer varying degrees of advice. It will make you head spin. This book addresses that issue and offers some very good recipes at the end of the book that can make adjusting to a healthier diet more helpful and let less troublesome.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am embarrassed I fell for this title. This book is an opinion piece. It is not research-based. Two spoonfuls of vinegar before a meal will reduce bllod sugar by 25%? Read morePublished 11 months ago by Deb L.
The information is "okay", but basic and very poorly written. The author obviously does not have a good grasp of English. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Cheryl Free
Diabetes Diet explains the impact specific foods have on the blood sugar, whether good or bad. Diabetics will find it helps explain the importance of diet as well as of exercise in... Read morePublished on July 15, 2014 by Chet Galaska
This short book provides a guide for eating healthy as a diabetic. It was also helpful to has a section at the end where some myths are listed. Read morePublished on July 11, 2014 by Kate Chopin
There is no diet. Its just a prelude leading up to selling you the dietPublished on July 2, 2014 by Raine
I like it. Its style is direct, easy reading and very useful. I enjoyed the reading and got a lot of good advices. I recommend this bookPublished on June 24, 2014 by Eudio Omar Barboza
Very informative. I read this because I wanted to better understand diabetes because my mother has it. Read morePublished on June 6, 2014 by Victoria Grace Pollock
I thought that your book was very informative, and I enjoyed it very much Thank you.
Keep writing good books.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Diabetes > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Diabetes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Diseases > Diabetes