- File Size: 678 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00R133AEW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #993,336 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Diabetes Diet: Diabetes Diet Guide To Managing Diabetes And Reversing Diabetes With The Diabetes Diet Including Advice On Preventing Diabetes By Following ... Diabetes Management and Reversing Diabetes) Kindle Edition
|Length: 65 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
- Similar books to Diabetes Diet: Diabetes Diet Guide To Managing Diabetes And Reversing Diabetes With The Diabetes Diet Including Advice On Preventing Diabetes By Following ... Diabetes Management and Reversing Diabetes)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My best friend (practically my sister) has diabetes, and it also runs in my family so naturally I want to learn as much as I can about it and once again Hollingsworth has been a treasure trove of information. She breaks down all of the information you need in a way that makes sense and is easy to read.
This book will help you better understand diabetes. She debunks some common misconceptions about diabetes, and she gives you a plan that you can fit to you so you can live your best life possible.
If you have and questions about diabetes and the kind of life you can live with diabetes this is definitely a book you should pick up. Amanda Hollingsworth always has the answers!!
Strongly recommended for anyone who want to find more about managing diabetes through diets.