Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 4, 2002
I purchased this book knowing that one person had rated it poorly... however without any other reviews, I took a chance. I agree with the first rater, this book is "basic".... it gives more detail on what every pregnant woman should do while pregnant... and what all the books on pregnancy already suggest. The only chapter that I found beneficial for me with gestational diabetes was the chapter on how the different insulins work within the human body. Other than that, the place that I found the best info. for gestational diabetes was on parentsplace.com message boards.... topic (pregnant and diabetic). Someone needs to write a good informative book for women with GD.
on January 17, 2014
I bought the 'used' version and it's from 2001. Same facts but a bit on the thin side in terms of information. I would go with a more in depth book like the Joselin Clinic Guide.
on June 17, 2010
I was expecting a book as lengthy as the other What to Expect books. However this book is probably 1/5 to 1/6 of that size. The little information provided is useful. However it doesn't break it down into weeks (or months for that matter) as I was expecting.
on August 7, 2010
good reference book, donated to a health clinic library to use for client instruction, ok price, good delivery
on February 1, 2002
I was very disappointed. This book contained only the most basic information, and I did not find it to be helpful at all. It does not live up to it's title.