& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Experience Five Bold Character Classes - Battle Hell's minions as the Amazon, Sorceress, Necromancer, Paladin, or Barbarian, each with unique skills and abilities.
- Explore Four Expansive Realms - Storm a vast underworld of twisted dungeons and uncharted wilderness as you journey across the immense world of Sanctuary.
- Battle With an Ever-Expanding Arsenal - Learn new skills, find powerful new weapons and armor, and enhance your gear with magic as your hero's power and legend grow.
- Master Multiple Levels of Difficulty - Take on the minions of Diablo in Nightmare Mode for greater challenge and greater rewards. Grow strong enough and enter Hell Mode, where your foes become truly fearsome, but the rewards are epic!
- Defeat Diablo Online With Your Friends - Take the fight online with up to seven of your friends via Battle.net, Blizzard Entertainment's free online gaming service. Find games, trade, and compete in regional ladders during ongoing seasonal competitions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Despite being around 10 years old $30-$40 for the Battle Chest is an absolute steal. You get all the Diablo goodness you could want including the original Diablo, Diablo 2, the LoD (Lord of Destruction) expansion and a surprisingly useful strategy guide. This is potentially thousands of hours worth of gaming if you're an ARPG-aholic. Of course if that's the case then you've probably played this game to death. For those of us who were living in the dark or who are mostly console gamers like me - read on.
Before I dig into the game I'd like to comment on the usefulness of the included strategy guide. When I first bought the Battle Chest I figured the strategy guide might be useful for a complete beginner and that it would soon become useless as I learned the ins and outs of the game. Not true. This guide includes nice detailed descriptions for every skill in the game as well as which ones are the most useful in general and which ones are useful for multiplayer (and which ones aren't all that useful).Read more ›
Seriously, this game has it all. On most of the lower levels, the game is the equivalent of 'Freecell'. It is motion oriented solitaire, kind of mindless and entertaining. As you move up to the harder levels, surprises come and mental challenges. And of course the guy factor... all those new toys!!! (We even like the nifty clothes... errrr, I mean armor :))
The story lines are interesting, the players can be developed in soooo many different ways and actually have to develop different battle modes that translate well to their individual "characters" (Ever see a barbarian with a bow??)
I highly recommend this game, regardless of age or sex, single or multi-player... it rocks!!
Diablo II is separated into 4 acts (five with LOD). Each of the 5 acts begins with a movie. The voice-acting is great. If you're an RPG fan, than you owe it to yourself to play this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got the game installed for my grandsons and now we can all play on Battle.net together!Published 12 days ago by Ronald J. Beasley
Its for an older OS and i am having some issues getting it to run. Used to play it back in the day all the time.Published 22 days ago by Tomlson
Yeah, I'm old, but now that windows works again with this, I am in.Published 1 month ago by Robert D. Wanless
An epic game. Me and my sons all play this game even though it has to be over 15 or more years old!Published 1 month ago by Kevin J. Clarke
I couldn't get it to work on my new laptop. I also bought starcraft and it would load up but the game would only play in a tiny windowPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
i will recomend the battle chest set to any one that injoy diablo1 & 2 plus in cludes the book on 2Published 2 months ago by James Haverlock
Love to play an old school game on my crap PC from time to time, This never disappoints.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer