Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- For PlayStation owners, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition offers 'The Last of Us' Nephalem Rift, a randomized dungeon swarming with Stalkers, Clickers and Bloaters in hand-picked environments with a unique 'The Last of Us' yellow spore effect. Also included is the 'Guise of the Colossi' Unique Armor; a unique transmogrification plan that unlocks six armors that are inspired by 'Shadow of the Colossus' and work for all classes.
- This Ultimate Evil Edition contains both Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls expansion set, together in one definitive volume.
- Play solo or form a party of up to four other heroes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Face Ultimate Evil
Over 13 million players have battled the demonic hordes of Diablo III. Now, it’s your turn to join the crusade and take up arms against the enemies of the mortal realms. This Ultimate Evil Edition contains both Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls expansion set, together in one definitive volume. So stand ready. Something wicked this way comes.
Call Upon Your Allies
Play solo or form a party of up to four other heroes—either with local players together on the same screen or online with players via PlayStation Network or Xbox Live.
Rise as a Champion
Stand as one of humanity’s last defenders—crusader, barbarian, witch doctor, demon hunter, monk, or wizard—and level up with devastating powers and legendary equipment.
And Lift the Demonic Siege
Lay waste to hordes of evil throughout all five acts of the Diablo III storyline. Or explore the open world in Adventure Mode to hunt bounties on the elder evils that lurk throughout the mortal realms.
CONTAINS DIABLO III AND DIABLO III REAPER OF SOULS EXPANSION SET.
Top customer reviews
How can you go wrong? Game creators just don't seem to like making games where everyone can play, instead most games are solo ventures or you have multiplayer with people you don't know. The last great multiplayer game I played was all the way back in the COD modern warfare games.
This Diablo you can play solo but I sure like the option of having friends join in and family.
It plays just as good on PS4 as it does on PC and for the majority of the game in my opinion it works better with the controller than it does on PC with keyboard and mouse.
My only gripe with the transition from PC to PS4 is when you select gear / abilities / discard items is it takes longer using a controller vs keyboard / mouse. However, if you never played the PC version it will not be a issue.
For the game, if your new to Diablo its not a MMO like Warcraft although you can play in a small party via PSN or local. As far as gameplay its a grinding game which means you will need to do the same thing over and over to build your character up similar to how Destiny works.
Then the PS4 version came along and answered my prayers. With this new "Ultimate Edition" containing all the new content that I didn't have yet, it was already worth it to re buy for that on top of a console experience alone (I play PC but prefer console). I expected this new PS4 version to just be a typical port that I could play split screen, but I was surprised to find a TRUE console experience in this once PC exclusive title.
- Up to 4 players locally. All on one screen too, so no splitscreen!
- Online play is included, and your party of 4 can be any mix between local and online.
- Loot pickup and Inventory management is made super simple, with easy quick menus allowing players to sort through equipment without having to pause the game.
- All controls for combat and menus are simplified to console buttons, making you forget this was even on PC to begin with.
The Epic bosses and fun dungeon exploration that Diablo is known for is finally on PS4, and it's better than ever. Great title to play if you're a fan of action and fantasy games, and it's TONS of fun to play with friends. And I mean TONS of fun. If you have friends to play with, BUY THIS GAME! You will not be disappointed!
The game has different levels of difficult that you can play through and I believe you can switch it during the game. We're playing on the easiest levels which allows us to do the button mashing, although it seems she's also having fun getting to know the game and customizing her character gear and abilities. Maybe we'll up the difficulty later?!
The story so far is pretty detailed and only seems to get more and more interesting!
In case anyone is interested... I'm the Mage ;) *finger snap*