|List Price:||$29.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.00 (27%)|
Order it now.
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.25 x 1.45 x 7.5 inches|
|Number of Players||1|
About this item
- The Witch Doctor is a new character reminiscent of the Diablo II Necromancer
- The Barbarians will have a variety of revamped skills at their disposal based on the use of their incredible physical prowess
- 1 on 1 dueling system coming into play
- Five new character classes, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re imagined warriors from Diablo's past, like the powerful Barbarian
- Experience a new approach to in game health as the previous reliance on mana and potions is appended by resource types unique to each class, as well as health globes
- In single player quests utilize up to three AI followers, from three different classes who can be equiped with basic items and leveled up
- The new Rune System in which skills and abilities are now automatically unlocked as you level
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This world was saved twenty years prior by a handful of unnamed heroes in Diablo II. Warriors that survived the onslaught of the armies of the Burning Hells have gone mad from their ordeals and it is up to a new generation of heroes to face the forces of evil threatening the world of Sanctuary. Players will have the opportunity to explore familiar settings such as Tristram.
This game will work on PC or Mac with the one disc that comes in the box. Internet connection is required.
Diablo III is a fantasy Action Role-Playing Game (RPG). Only the third major release in what is considered by many gamers as the most iconic RPG franchise of all time, Diablo 3 continues the land of Sanctuary's battle against a reoccurring demonic evil, and provides players around the world with the opportunity to create the ultimate hero to quest against it with friends online, or on their own. Features include: classic dungeon crawling gameplay, a new batch of character classes, multiplayer options with friends and single player support with the help of AI companions, a new take on character skill assignment and health, and compatibility with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Darkness Falls. Heroes Rise
Two decades have passed since the events of the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion pack, in which the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly. When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils, but also calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.
Key Game Features
- Rediscover the enthralling RPG gameplay of the iconic Diablo franchises in is first game release in nearly 11 years
- Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary - the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III
- Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with five character classes, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo's past, like the powerful Barbarian
- Rain hell on your enemies and use the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage - all powered by the Havok physics system
- Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier, and cooperative gameplay more fun
- In single player quests utilize up to three AI followers, from three different classes who can be equipped with basic items and leveled up
- Skills and abilities are now automatically unlocked as you level, and players are able to actively use more of them simultaneously than ever before
- Experience a new approach to in-game health as the previous reliance on mana and potions is appended by resource types unique to each class, as well as health globes
- The ability to craft unique items with found objects is drastically improved through association in-game blacksmith and Jeweler artisans
- Win/Mac media format ensures that the game is playable on most operating systems
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it wasn't about fun.. it was about people able to make a real living in a digital world.
in that same update came with another setback to me for blizzard but the removal of the real money auction system is enough to make this game simply a cosmetic update to diablo 2 with a female version of diablo. the story isn't identicaly.. but it's diablo.. same story different game. that's not a bad thing. the ONLY thing is that real-money auction was a good idea and should be used when you remove the "automated players"
UPDATE: I have had this game for quite a while now, and my friend from back home got it so we can play together online. It is extremely fun, all aspects of the game are connected (stash, money, artisan upgrades, etc...) This game, although does not excite me like the previous 2 did, is a very fun game that we seem to get lost in for hours. I can not blame the game for me not getting the same feeling I did when I played the first 2, I am an 80s baby so I was still a child when the first 2 came out and obviously had a lot more free time. I remember staying up from Friday after school until Sunday night playing the original one and using Raymond's Diablo trainer to hack the game. I do not think I will ever get the same feeling from games now that I am older and married and work but when I have the time to play this game it is a really good game. I do not like that you have to deal with the hassle of online code redeeming and and all that B.S. but the game itself is great, I would have given it 5 stars all day if I could just install the disk and play it.
It's graphically appealing in its own right and matches Blizzard's current style of cartoon-like without looking too friendly and cheerful like WoW or Overwatch. Attacks and spells feel much forceful as enemies react to them nicely, there's less chance of messing up your build and having to reroll everything again which is great if you don't have the time to commit to tweaking your hero to be the very best it can be. There's plenty to do after completing the campaign with adventure mode and seasons and the collect-a-thon that is completing the Kanai's Cube and all the sets. It may not be the Diablo 3 that fans were expecting but this game stands out on its own merits and shines even brighter with the Reaper of Souls expansion which I bought instantly at a local Walmart (I just couldn't wait for shipping) after reaching level 60 on this.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on November 8, 2016