- Series: Oxford American Pain Library
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (February 27, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195369041
- ISBN-13: 978-0195369045
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.3 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,311,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Diagnosis and Treatment of Breakthrough Pain (Oxford American Pain Library) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"The chapters are concise and well written, and graphs and tables useful and clear....If you are after a pocket-sized book that provides information on the pharmacological management of breakthrough pain, this one is for you."--British Journal of Anaesthesia
Browse award-winning titles. See more