- Paperback: 943 pages
- Publisher: American Psychiatric Association; 4th edition (June 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0890420254
- ISBN-13: 978-0890420256
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 6.9 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (670 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend strongly (for both professionals, students, and the lay public), DSM-IV Made Easy by James Morrison. Morrison's book makes the DSM come alive. He illustrates technical points well, and provides interesting case examples that make you think of people when you read the diagnosis, not just symptoms.
Lee J. Markowitz, Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo (Ontario, Canada)