Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 606 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 636 reviews
on June 4, 2013
I've had one of these boxes for a few months now and just ordered a second. Feels like decent enough plastic. No, it probably won't survive a big drop when full of batteries, but it's not going to break under normal storage conditions. I like that it holds 12 batteries stacked in 2 rows of 6 so it's not all that wide or tall. It's an efficient use of space. The movable divider is nice to keep different AA types (or charged/uncharged) separated if needed. I wish it was a little cheaper, but that's really my only complaint.

Though it's not advertised to, it can hold a 9v battery or two vertically next to AAs as well. That's actually the main reason I bought another, I needed more AA storage, but also needed a way to store some 9v's for an upcoming trip.
review image
on August 5, 2011
The box has an okay design, but the catch for the lid could be better. I would be afraid that it could pop open fairly easily. Having said that this is now not a concern for me as I dropped this once on a carpeted floor and the lid broke off. The plastic used in the construction is fairly brittle; I wouldn't at all consider it "high impact plastic" as it is described. It is probably fine if you are not worried about durability (I intended to use it to carry extra camera batteries in a backpack). It would be worth the price if it were more durable, but seems expensive for what it is.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 2, 2016
This battery box serves its purpose, but it's nothing overly exceptional. I keep all my batteries in a small plastic storage box anyway, but I was getting annoyed with having to pick through the box to find the size I needed so I figured I'd try buying one of these battery organizers to see how much functionality they served. The good thing I realized is that I have more than enough AA batteries to last me for quite some time; the "negative" (so-to-speak) is that I have far more than 12 AA batteries, so there is still a jumbled assortment that I have to pick through to find the AAA batteries. I thought about buying more of these storage boxes for the different sizes that I have just to get them all sorted, but I figured that by the time I buy boxes for all of those, it would be cheaper just to get a larger box w/ several compartments (such as a craft or took organizer box), which is what I'm going to end up doing (as soon as I get enough patience to sit and count how many batteries and different sizes I have...) :)
If you only have a few batteries lying around, then this little box would be perfect for you. The AA box can definitely also fit AAA batteries an probably even 12V batteries. However, there are little divider grooves specifically for the AA size in this box, so I doubt that size C or D would fit.
Holds a dozen of my Eneloop double-A batteries in a very compact space. The inside is molded out to support two batteries on top of each other with protuding column guides. You can hang the pack say on a peg board or stack on top of each other. The lid shuts securly with a snap. The plastic is firm but I suspect needs to be kept indoors (as opposed to a garage).
review image
on June 24, 2013
Not much I can say here, what you see is exactly what you get. A well made plastic box with a tight clicking lid designed to hold AA batteries. If you're expecting more out of it than that, you might be disappointed. Unless you need a coffin for your recently dead hamster, in that case you're all set here.
on April 22, 2017
Holds batteries in place and nice to have in car, backpack or kitchen drawer for quick finds. We use the Amazon rechargeable batteries. Here's a handy trick for you all :
I take a BLACK permanent marker and write "charged with a plus + sign (so kids know what end of battery) and a arrow going up" and lay batteries in case this way. Also, in RED marker I write DEAD with arrow going down. This way we know what needs charging. This system does great for us. We also have a battery tester with all of the batteries.
on February 23, 2014
Bottom line up front: Cheap but not inexpensive.

If it were the other way around (e.g., inexpensive but not cheap), that would be nice.

Flimsy, hard to open, and just an overall bad piece of thin plastic.

Good idea; bad execution.

Don't do it.
on February 14, 2017
What can I say, they hold batteries, and, do it well. Hard to come up with any real negatives, you open them, then, you put in the batteries you want to store. Keeps them together, and, keeps them from rolling around in the drawer.

UPDATE:
Been a couple of months now...batteries haven't gone anywhere, they are right there in the box where I put them. Funny how that works. When I reach for some more rechargeable batteries, I know where they will be.
on July 25, 2013
These little battery boxes are the answer to opened packages of batteries with only one or two left in the package. The batteries won't fall out, won't discharge against each other and generally will just sit still until you need one (or 2 or 3). And the storage box fits neatly into a much smaller space than several half-used packages of batteries. Plus the little boxes stack nicely.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 11, 2015
Excellent deal for the price! Surprisingly the door latches every time I close it, and it's not deformed in any sort of way, even though the plastic is thin. It's battery meets the perfect molding process minimal enough to last long enough without wasting plastic. Cost reducer, hence this little guy. The plastic is sturdy enough to hold a case full of AA and AAA batteries. I've opened the lid quite a few times, and the plastic hinge doesn't look worn down or ready to break or has broken off yet. As this box is specifically shaped to hold batteries, it sure beats tossing them in a shoe box or having them scattered around in various places. Keeps the battery + and - ends from touching preventing unwanted battery acid leaks and corrosion. Overall, it's definitely worth the investment and nothing more is required. Good protection and sturdy enough to outlast countless battery stays.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image