Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
My grandmother has always used bar on her face, and has tried liquid gels made especially for the face. She doesn't care for them. It took some doing to find a soap she didn't have an allergic reaction to. She is happy with this soap, I am just glad to be able to find it here. I would recommend it to others.
on December 24, 2014
Nice basic bar soap, no fancy creams or perfumes.
on May 20, 2016
I got it because I don't like scented soap. This has little to no scent and does the job.
on March 5, 2015
These are SCENTED and should not be labeled hypoallergenic! If you are sensitive to fragrances STAY AWAY from this soap!
on March 17, 2014
Very disheartening to have sensitive skin and not be able to find any affordable soap to use. Except for Dove, Dial Basics, which used to be Pure and Natural, is the only soap I have been able to find that doesn't break out my skin. Only wish this product was still being manufactured.
on February 17, 2016
I use this soap everyday and it works wonders on my extremely sensitive skin. My hands have eczema on them during the winter months especially and this soap takes good care of them.
on May 2, 2015
this hard to find soap is great for sensitive skin /o spending a bunch of money. My skin became sensitive last fall due to a posion oak encounter and I could't use my regular soap. This soap is great in my shower and the cost is very reasonable
on December 26, 2013
This is our go to soap as we have allergies. The soap is priced great, wish we could find it in the store. Rinses clean leaves no residue and you feel clean after using it.
on April 29, 2013
I am one of those people who was using the dial "pure & natural" bar soaps as long as I could get my hands on them. I saw some people making comparisons and thought I'd try this, encouraged by the extreme affordability. It's okay soap, but I don't think it compares very much to the great texture and scents of the former "pure and natural" bar soaps.
on July 14, 2014
I can't tell if it's hypoallergenic but the soap cleans. Lot's of choices in soap and I use price as a criteria. All grocery stores sell soap. So I decide on my purchase based on price. Amazon has variable prices in soap so check carefully.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.