Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Handy AAA battery storage box
- Provides storage for up to 12 AAA batteries
- Constructed from high impact plastic
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About Dial Industries
Dial Industries is a California based company that specializes in the design and manufacture of unique housewares items. And we’ve been doing it for over 50 years.
We collaborate with designers and industry partners around the globe to envision and create exclusive products to simplify people’s lives. We specialize in storage and organizational products with applications throughout the home and the office.
Our team is proud of the fact that we make the majority of our superior products in our Los Angeles factory. Many of our skilled workers and staff been with Dial for decades. As owners, we’re proud of not only the products we bring to market, but our legacy as a company where each team member is treated like family.
|Battery Organizer Case, 4 Pack, 12 AAA, 12 AA, 8 C, 8 D||Battery Organizer Case 8 C||Battery Organizer Case, 12 AAA, 12 AA, 6 C, 4 D||Battery Organizer Case, 8 D||Battery Organizer Case, 12 AA||Battery Organizer Case, 12 AAA|
|Case Holds||4 Pack, 12 AAA, 12 AA, 8 C, 8 D||8C||12 AAA, 12 AA, 6 C, 4 D||8D||12AA||12AAA|
This AAA Battery Storage Box stores and organizes up to twelve AAA batteries in one convenient location. This battery organizer box is safe for refrigerator storage and is constructed from durable high impact polypropylene plastic to provide years of reliable battery storage.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I use it to store batteries that get loose or separated from the storage box they come in. I got tired of them rattling around in the bottom of a Tupperware container. This box solves that problem (for just 12 batteries).
- Box is not waterproof.
- Plastic is not cheap. It is thick thus preventing the box from crushing under normal use.
- Small enough to fit in your pocket and carry when camping. Keeps the batteries organized and from running loose in the bottom of a backpack.
- Latch is strong enough to hold the lid closed.
- Individual dividers along the bottom keep the batteries from rolling around. A full height center divider separates the batteries into sets of six.
- Hinge is the ‘one-piece’ plastic. It is thick enough that it should last for many uses before it eventually fails.
Note: I bought the AAA and AA box. This review is used from both units.
Batteries shouldn't be stored with their + and - poles touching, so this is an excellent solution for organized storage.
I've tried the wall mounted battery holders in the past, but they never hold enough batteries and they always fell out! I've ordered these for every size I have on hand, along with Amazons own rechargeable batteries and a charger. Totally decluttered the old junk drawer!
- Organizes batteries as designed.
- Came with a divider, I use it to keep the ones that need charging on the left and the ones that are charged on the right. FIFO
- The hinges are folded plastic so it will not last long; eventually snap from wear.
- Came with only 1 divider.
I'm happy with this purchase. It helps to keep the kitchen drawer organized.
The only drawback, which almost caused me pass it up, were the reviews that pointed out that there's no way to put spent batteries back in it so as to identify which are spent. But sure there is...paint the inside of one side with a black sharpie. If the positive end of the battery is at the black side, it's a goner.