Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 18, 2014
A YEAR AGO, i HEARD THIS ALBUM WHILE DRIVING IN MY FRIENDS CAR AND COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW FANTASTIC IT WAS..... I IMMEDIATELY TRIED TO BUY IT ON LINE BUT IT WAS NO LONGER SOLD!!!! WHY?

i BORROWED MY FRIENDS CD AND SHE LET ME USE IT FOR A WHILE AT WHICH POINT I INTRODUCED IT TO OTHER FRIENDS. I CANT BUY IT IN THE STORE OR ON LINE. THIS IS SAD. I DIDI PURCHASE ANOTHER ALBUM OF HIS IN BARNES AND NOBLE BUT THIS IS THE BEST/

PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE AGAIN. I WISH HE WOULD COME TO AMERICA
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2002
"Diamante" is a 1994 compilation of Zucchero's most famous songs, of which a few of them were recorded in Spanish. Problem is that, even though the Spanish lyrics work well in the more slow songs like Diamante and Senza una Donna, in the rock songs (like the Spanish version of Diavolo in me and even more with the Spanish version of Solo una sana...) the Spanish lyrics don't really fit into the song. If you're a fan and want to get your collection complete, buy it! If you're new to Zucchero you'd probably be happier with "The best of Zucchero sugar Fornaciari's greatest hits" (always buy the Italian version, the one that has Donne as the first song).
on November 4, 1998
If you've ever bought a Pavarotti and Friends album, you'd notice only one other artist has appeared on every one of the 6 releases--a man by the name of Zucchero. And for good reason. The man is a consummate blues/rock/pop artist, and this collection contains some of his most beautiful ballads (including the superb duet with Pavarotti, "Miserere"), most engaging pop songs ("Wonderful World," featuring Eric Clapton), and most powerful rock songs (The Devil in Me, Il Mare). Zucchero's songwriting more than makes up for any language interference for non-Italian speakers. It's a must-buy!
on December 12, 1998
Zucchero is a gift kept secret from the American public. I was introduced to this music while traveling in Europe and was seduced by the power and softness of Zucchero. This CD is a terrific mix of his best music and is perfect for the Zucchero novis as well as long-time fans. Buy it...you'll love it.
on February 14, 2000
I can play Zucchero's soft ballads over and over again. They are wonderfully romantic and melodic. I do not, however, care for his attempts at rock. If you're looking for Italian pop, there are better,but if you want to hear some soft and intricate ballads, most of this CD is for you.
on January 7, 2000
After listening to Andreas Bocelli and Eros Ramazzotti, I was looking forward to adding more Italian pop to my collection. I had heard Zucchero's duet with Andreas and thought I would be happy with this CD. Nope. One or two songs were ok, but overall I did not enjoy it. Unfortunately, it's headed to my "mistake" CD pile.