|Manufacturer||DC Cargo Mall|
|Brand||DC Cargo Mall|
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 5 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||14WWVRBOCB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||14WWVRBOCB|
4 V-Ring Tie Down Anchors | 2" Diameter Steel Bolt-on D-Rings for Cargo on Trucks, Pickups, Trailers | Flush Mount TieDown Anchor, Replacement for D-Ring Tie-Down w/Plastic Pan Fitting B016YJY7L8
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ TACOMA MOD: Before installing in your Toyota TACOMA, you will first need to slightly enlarge the 13/32” mounting holes to fit the bed bolts. Drill it out to a 1/2” and you’re good to go. *These V rings are REPLACEMENT rings for the “D Ring Tie-Down with Plastic Pan Fitting” (B016YJY7L8) we sell. THIS item does NOT include the pan fitting.
- ✔ ANCHOR ACTION: Trailering your motorcycle or kayak cross-country? Strapping down furniture in your moving truck? Hauling ATVS or dirtbikes to the off-road? Get ready for some ANCHOR ACTION with these versatile and dependable bolt-on tiedowns. Easily secure logistic straps, bungee cords, ropes, soft loops and chains.
- ✔ HARDY STEEL: 4 pack of 2-1/8" x 2" V-rings with an inner clearance of 1- 5/8" x 1-1/2". Constructed of hardy black powder coated steel, with an attached mounting bracket clip – See mechanical sketch image for detailed dimensions. Assembly break strength of 1,000 pounds.
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION: Thread a screw or bolt through the 13/32" diameter bolting hole (that's between 3/8" and 7/16") on the mounting clip and secure to any wood or metal surface. Use in pickup beds and tailgates, cargo vans, utility trailers, enclosed trucks and trailers, flatbeds, SUVs, boats, warehouses, and garages.
- ✔ DC CARGO MALL MANUFACTURER: We stand behind our product with a 100% payment back guarantee. If you have questions, feedback, or interest in bulk/custom orders just give us a call at 866-998-0577 or email via Amazon. Based in New Jersey with informed and friendly customer service, we’re here for you!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DC CARGO MALL - PRODUCTS FOR CARGO PROFESSIONALS (& AMATEURS TOO)
Keeping cargo secure is not easy, minor, or cheap. Whether you’re looking to take your motorcycle along with your camping gear for a family vacation or you’re a professional trucking company that needs heavy duty tiedowns to secure customer loads, DC Cargo Mall has got your back.
DC Cargo Mall was created to provide humanity with cargo securement made efficient, simple, and effective.
That means we provide you with:
- Top quality cargo control products (Awesome durable wood beam sockets, heavy duty tie-down straps, tiedown anchor rings, galvanized steel D rings, strong winches, Etrack accessories, etc.)
- All-encompassing selection (EVERYTHING! for flatbed, trucks, vans, pickups, etc)
- Bulk orders (Just ask for a quote)
- Customization (Need a special strap fitting? Different length chain anchor? We've got you covered.)
Oh yes, and we are American, we keep Eastern time hours, and we speak English.
1/4" DIAMETER BLACK STEEL DELTA RINGS (Replacements for Pan Fitting Cargo Tie-Down Anchor)
These small black V rings are intended for use with the D ring plastic floor mount base we sell. In case that D ring gets compromised, it is easy to replace with a reliable and durable alternative. These V-rings can also be used alone, as many have done.
These 2-1/8" x 2" Delta rings have an inner clearance of 1-1/2" x 1-5/8" (large enough for most S hooks). Bolt them down with one screw or bolt through the 13/32" diameter bolting hole in the mounting bracket attached to the rings. Then you can anchor your motorcycle tiedowns, tarp straps and bungee cords, soft loops, ropes, cables, extension cords, ratcheting straps, cam buckle straps, to secure camping gear, ATV, bikes, furniture, and other cargo.
These rings weigh 1.5 pounds each, and each packs an incredible assembly break strength of 3,000 pounds and a working load limit of 1,000 pounds.
Please note that D rings should be used as cargo tie-down anchors only and are not intended for overhead lifting.
More to consider from our brands
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Several months ago I needed to strap metal roof panels down. The factory tie downs were too high to put force on the load. I had to ask Lowe's for blocks to put under my straps. That's when I decided to look for a solution and found these awesome D hooks. The next time I hauled the roof panel it was so much better! No blocks, just strap and go!
Installation: **Hardware is NOT included with these.** I used 1" bolts, 1½ washers on the top side, and 2" washers with a locking nut on the bottom side. I already had the painted nuts and washers that I used, but stainless steel would be a better option.
After drilling my holes, I shot some black spray paint from each side, then I put RTV sealant under the D mounts, and between the washers and the D mount. Each D Mount is positioned just after the bed curves up and between the humps. (See photos) the position they are mounted, makes them almost completely flush inside the bed, and is out of reach for standard width plywood. Speaking of plywood that's another example of something you might need to strap from a lower mount point.
*These mounts are very solid.
*D hook flips down nearly flush
*One mounting hole is easier to install and looks cleaner.
*Easy to use and connect a variety of straps/ropes etc.
*Small raised bumps under the mount grips the bed and keeps it from turning.
*None. These do everything I need them too at a great price.
Final thoughts: I looked at several other options before deciding on these. The other mounts had two mounting holes which I thought was not only ugly, but added complexity in drilling holes. With a single hole you don't have to worry if it's slightly off. Make sure you paint and seal your drilled holes, the last thing you want is your bed rusting at the point where loads mount!
I'm still giving 4 stars because I think it's a really good product. I'll likely be able to use these elsewhere.
That's where the "not so fast" comes in. I live in a town of 90,000 people, but I could not find D-rings with single mounting holes anywhere. But, by gosh, the folks from DC Cargo Mall sell them on Amazon. The NV200 has eight mounting points for cargo rings, and it was a snap to install them, even for a guy like me, with friends who flee in terror when I pick up a hand tool.
It's hard to write about quality without putting the rings through failure tests, but they LOOK to be of high quality, and since I'm still getting over the trauma of the lifetime guarantee for Craftsman hand tools being taken away, that's comforting.