Set of 6 Pack XL 2.8" Diameter- 100% Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls by RRR Natural Farm ,Reusable Natural Fabric Softener Healthy Laundry Life
|Sale:||$8.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.18 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ღ Handmade Felt by 100% Organic Wool,Unbleached,Non-Toxic,Non-Fillers, Non-Chemicals, Non-Synthetics,All Nautral
- ღ Replace Toxic Fabric Softeners,Plastic Dryer Balls,Chemical-Filled Dryer Sheets.Reducing Static and Wrinkles
- ღ Absorbs Moisture into Hollow Core Fiber, Saving 15%-30% Drying Time，Great for Sensitive Skin,Towels,Comforters,Clothing,Baby Laundry,Delicates and Cloth Diapers
- ღ Last up to 1,000 loads or about 3 years,They Save Time, Energy & Money!
- ღ Humanely Sheared Sheep,We Will Not Hurt any Sheep,They are Happy When shearing at the Hot Weather
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Instructions 1. Place balls in dryer with your laundry,Dry laundry on your normal settings 2. For Small and Medium loads, Place 3 XL wool balls into the dryer with your laundry load 3. For Large loads, Place 6 XL wool balls into the dryer with your laundry load 4. Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to each ball if you like 5. Allow balls to air dry after use Wool Dryer Balls are Completely Handmade. Therefore You Will Notice Variations in Size, Color and Texture Packing Include 6 Pack XL Wool Dryer Balls 1 Instruction for Use
Top customer reviews
Also fun to put on essential oils and allow my clothes to smell great.
Helped my blanket get dry much faster.