Praise for the Diamond City Trilogy:
- "All I can say is if you read this one then you will wanna read all of her other ones in the series and any other Patti Larsen has written." -- Holly Ragland
- "I have come to the conclusion that if Patti Larsen writes it, I have to read it! I just finished reading Fresco and it is a book that I think will appeal to all age groups..." - Dee
- "I was caught up so much in this dark ya story (Fresco) that I finished it in one sitting."--Brandy
- "Ms. Larsen has a vivid imagination and will hold your interest until the end."--Kathy
- "Fresco Conte is one of my favorite fictional heroes and this series is a great cross between young adult urban fiction and science fiction. It's entertaining, smart and gritty."--IngridF
From the Author
I didn't set out to write about drug addiction, nor did I ever really intend to explore the new adult fantasy genre. Most of my work is of a lighter nature, told with humor and sarcasm from the voice of a teen witch. But when Fresco Conte spoke to me of the blue joy and his descent into darkness, I jumped at the chance to write this series.